Sheffield Forum
Your message here

Electronic cigarette refills

Home > Sheffield > Sheffield News & Discussions

Reply To Topic

30-06-2012, 10:25   #1
mrst2009

Total Posts: 457
i recentley purchased the electronic ciggarette from the man who has that stall in the hillsborough next to home bargains but failed to ask where i can get the refills from, just wondering if anyone knows a shop (outlet) in sheffield which sells them...i know tescos was selling them at one stage but they have now stopped
_______
SWFC
30-06-2012, 10:37   #2
snappy

Total Posts: 168
My hubbys got the E-lites electronic cigarette and the refills from morrisons,if yours is the same 1.
30-06-2012, 10:47   #3
mrst2009

yeah the same, morrisons you say is that on the shelf in morrisons or one of the surrounding shops
_______
SWFC
30-06-2012, 12:33   #4
NorthernStar

Total Posts: 2,198
You could buy a disposable e-cig from TESCO and order from the interweb.

It might help if you say what kind of e-cig you have and what kind of refill you need, someone might be able to help if they can.
30-06-2012, 15:00   #5
Nelkat3

Total Posts: 21
Electronic tips for sale in the newsagents in fitzalen square
30-06-2012, 17:05   #6
mrst2009

thanks everyone for the info, should have said what type (make) it was but didnt realise there was so many different makes knocking about
_______
SWFC
30-06-2012, 17:09   #7
gnvqsos

Total Posts: 11,184
There are many different varieties,with some even having an aroma of smoke for that authentic tar driven feeling,and others inducing frequent coughing and the need to spit.However the best brand I saw has a website giving all those locations where smokers congregate in the cold to smoke.You position yourself nearby and feel really smug.
Sponsored Links
30-06-2012, 17:18   #8
Steptoad

Total Posts: 1,437
There's a shop in Hillsborough Exchange that sells E-cure electronic cigs and refills, not sure if he's sells the same ones the your chap sells, but the owner is very knowledgeable about his product and friendly too.

I believe the shop is called Impulse and sells jewelry, make-up etc.
01-07-2012, 09:30   #9
normansmum

Total Posts: 318
Try this guy

http://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/shop/about-us.html

Based in Sheffield, btw
01-07-2012, 09:32   #10
Greengeek
Account Closed

Total Posts: 3,042
http://www.tekforums.net/guides-proj...able-atomiser/
01-07-2012, 09:59   #11
kelloggs13

Total Posts: 44
Hiya,
Im not sure if its like the old one i used to have, does it have a brown tip and inside that tip there is a cotton wool type filler? if so you can buy the eliquid and fill yourself. its so much cheaper and the bottles last ages.
you can get them form loads of places online. I upgraded to a different type of electric cigarette that looks nothing like one but is absolulty brilliant and last nearly two days before the battery needs charging, whereas the cig look a like lasted only one-two hours.
if you need any info on best/chaepest place to buy let me know. Im currently buying my liquid from:
http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/dekang-tobacco%27s-24mg~353

this is the direct link to high tobbacco flavours 7.99 for a 30ml bottle will last ages. if you look at the left hand side under eliquid there are loads of different headings which are just different brands of eliquid and under each brand there are different flavours, strenghts, etc.
its all a bit confusing when you first start but there are lots of forums to help if needed. i go on ukvapours forum and theres a bit for new users to ask all sorts of questions.
Im not an expert but i can help if you need any advice at all just let me know.
I bought one upgraded and ending getting my mum, dad, auntie, uncle and two friends off the fags and onto electric fags its so easy and cheaper than smoking.
01-07-2012, 10:18   #12
ooisit

Total Posts: 301
Mine is an "e health - cigarette" I have tried the strong and medium refills and they both seem to be the same and very harsh, I can't get along with it for this reason.
01-07-2012, 10:32   #13
normansmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooisit View Post
Mine is an "e health - cigarette" I have tried the strong and medium refills and they both seem to be the same and very harsh, I can't get along with it for this reason.
If yours is an ecig with wadding in, you could try pushing the wadding out with a straightened paper clip, rinse it under the tap, dry well with kitchen roll and then drip a lower strength ejuice onto it.

Ejiuce is available in loads of strengths (including nicotine free) and flavours all over the internet and you can also buy new wadding that you cut yourself.
01-07-2012, 10:35   #14
normansmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelloggs13 View Post
Hiya,
Im not sure if its like the old one i used to have, does it have a brown tip and inside that tip there is a cotton wool type filler? if so you can buy the eliquid and fill yourself. its so much cheaper and the bottles last ages.
you can get them form loads of places online. I upgraded to a different type of electric cigarette that looks nothing like one but is absolulty brilliant and last nearly two days before the battery needs charging, whereas the cig look a like lasted only one-two hours.
if you need any info on best/chaepest place to buy let me know. Im currently buying my liquid from:
http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/dekang-tobacco%27s-24mg~353

this is the direct link to high tobbacco flavours 7.99 for a 30ml bottle will last ages. if you look at the left hand side under eliquid there are loads of different headings which are just different brands of eliquid and under each brand there are different flavours, strenghts, etc.
its all a bit confusing when you first start but there are lots of forums to help if needed. i go on ukvapours forum and theres a bit for new users to ask all sorts of questions.
Im not an expert but i can help if you need any advice at all just let me know.
I bought one upgraded and ending getting my mum, dad, auntie, uncle and two friends off the fags and onto electric fags its so easy and cheaper than smoking.
Great post and that is exactly the same as me, I moved onto the tornado tank. I've been stopped for 2 years on mine
01-07-2012, 10:43   #15
LanetopABC

Total Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by normansmum View Post
Try this guy

http://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/shop/about-us.html

Based in Sheffield, btw
Try the link above, they are based in sheffield.
01-07-2012, 11:09   #16
gnvqsos

Does the Mirage tag refer to their non-existence?Surely no-one is daft enough to fall for these spoofs?I gave up smoking when I realised how much others were profiting from my stupidity,and I urge others to do the same.I find the notion of an electronic cigarette really shocking,revolting and lacking ample justification in the current climate.
01-07-2012, 11:16   #17
normansmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnvqsos View Post
Does the Mirage tag refer to their non-existence?Surely no-one is daft enough to fall for these spoofs?I gave up smoking when I realised how much others were profiting from my stupidity,and I urge others to do the same.I find the notion of an electronic cigarette really shocking,revolting and lacking ample justification in the current climate.
What on earth are you on about? Good for you for going cold turkey, but I have neither your willpower or resolve to do that and ecigs make it easy to stop using tabacco.

As for their non-existence - I went there to buy my first kit. Infact take a drive up Archer Road I think that you will find they are there and it is not a spoof that you are posting about.
01-07-2012, 11:21   #18
gnvqsos

Quote:
What on earth are you on about? Good for you for going cold turkey, but I have neither your willpower or resolve to do that and ecigs make it easy to stop using tabacco.

As for their non-existence - I went there to buy my first kit. Infact take a drive up Archer Road I think that you will find they are there and it is not a spoof that you are posting about.
Cold Turkey is related to heroine and not nicotine withdrawal.You have simply replaced one form of dependency with another albeit less toxic and anti-social.I never venture down Archer Road but I love the humour of an entrepreneur who perpetuates a myth for personal gain.He makes Alan Sugar look like Ma Teresa
01-07-2012, 11:25   #19
normansmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnvqsos View Post
Cold Turkey is related to heroine and not nicotine withdrawal.You have simply replaced one form of dependency with another albeit less toxic and anti-social.I never venture down Archer Road but I love the humour of an entrepreneur who perpetuates a myth for personal gain.He makes Alan Sugar look like Ma Teresa
Just for you gnvqsos, ecig feature on Daybreak with Dr Hillary Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCexKIuAj3A
01-07-2012, 12:16   #20
kelloggs13

Total Posts: 44
Quote:
Great post and that is exactly the same as me, I moved onto the tornado tank. I've been stopped for 2 years on mine
I first got mine from Mirage, then I bought Riva 510 kit from liberty flights. bought a couple of Ego batteries and a few tank atomisers, at the minute im using a vison and vivi nova and there brill!
Reply To Topic