Trump's travel ban..

He claims its not about race or religion but about terrorism and keeping the country safe?!

Take a look at how many people have killed Americans from those countries that have been suspended from the US! Then, ask yourself why the likes of Saudi Arabia have not been included (where 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were from).

Apparently the included countries are those where because of domestic problems there is no way to check a person's credentials.

Apparently the included countries are those where because of domestic problems there is no way to check a person's credentials.

Countries that are going through a refugee crisis, due to the American bombs hitting them?

Saudi Arabia are still in the visa waiver program. Obama administration chose list of seven countries removed from visa waiver program

The man is a retard.

Has now stated that the ban only affects those traveling directly into the US from the 7 countries affected. This is all well and good, except:

- there are no direct flights between the US and the 7 countries (and vice versa);

- There are cited cases of people being stopped coming from other countries, some of which are merely wanting to change planes in the US. See the case on the BBC News website of the Iranian who lives in Scotland who was stopped changing planes in New York, originating flight in Costa Rica.

He claims its not about race or religion but about terrorism and keeping the country safe?!

Take a look at how many people have killed Americans from those countries that have been suspended from the US! Then, ask yourself why the likes of Saudi Arabia have not been included (where 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were from).

If he truly wants to keep the country safe he needs to ban americans from entering and throw those already there out. After all, virtually all of the deaths in america are caused by americans!!!

If he truly wants to keep the country safe he needs to ban americans from entering and throw those already there out. After all, virtually all of the deaths in america are caused by americans!!!

Oh and dont forget the Saudi Arabians. Are they in the list of 7 countries banned? :gag:

It has happened to me with my dutch EU passport in eighties that US customs gave me a hard time to change flights from la Guardia to JFK airport.

They have always been mental with unclear messed up customs regulation, Simpsons mentality.

Edited by dutch

The total number of Americans killed on US soil by people from the countries he has banned:

The total number of Americans killed on US soil by people from the countries he has NOT banned:

Over 3500

Countries where Trump has business links:

100% on the NOT banned list.

http://thumbsnap.com/sc/v4fftAE1.png

It has happened to me with my dutch EU passport in eighties that US customs gave me a hard time to change flights from la Guardia to JFK airport.

They have always been mental with unclear messed up customs regulation, Simpsons mentality.

Yes but that change requires you to enter the US, leave the airport and travel to a different airport.

Stopping people merely changing planes within the SAME airport when they are originating from a country not in the list of 7 is just plain retarded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38786119

Why do people still say Trump not ban Saudi Arabia travellers for business reasons? The security people identified countries long time before Trump became president.