Shaker Aamer £1m Compo

What on earth are we doing paying compensation to this foreigner?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11966357/Shaker-Aamer-is-our-pride-not-our-shame.html

At least Jeremy Corbyn is happy to see his return to one of the countries he has lived in. :loopy:

Giving humanitarian aid: my hat!

Can't they take it back out of his proceeds of crime tell all book that he is writing? :confused:

I don't know he is writing a book, obviously, but I bet from personal appearance, interview fees, stories etc he will be in a much better financial position.

So sorry should cover it.

I don't know he is writing a book, obviously, but I bet from personal appearance, interview fees, stories etc he will be in a much better financial position.

So sorry should cover it.

Sorry? Sorry for what?

Sorry? Sorry for what?

If he doesn't want to further any causes I'm sure he will refuse the money, accept that he had to suffer all these compensatable insults to his charitable self.

Or he will want a massive song and dance, whip up support for a cause and a fat bunch of cash to fund it.

Can't they take it back out of his proceeds of crime tell all book that he is writing? :confused:

You must know something that the government(s) that kept him locked up for 13 years (confirming there were no charges against him) don't know.

He should get £1m for each year.

You must know something that the government(s) that kept him locked up for 13 years (confirming there were no charges against him) don't know.

He should get £1m for each year.

From who though? He is a Saudi citizen that was illegally detained by the US Government in territory owned by the Cuba government.

We are paying him money to keep quiet

Deserves every penny.

well there's a surprise :roll: go on then enlighten us as to why he should get even a penny????

well there's a surprise :roll: go on then enlighten us as to why he should get even a penny????

From the British Taxpayers - decent people working hard.

The Americans admitted they had no evidence against him and cleared him for release in 2007. It took them 8 years to get round to actually releasing him. Imagine you got arrested and after some time locked up your captors said "sorry mate, we've got no evidence against you so we are letting you go". Then it took 8 years for you to get out, would you not demand compensation?