Israel and the US abandon the two-state solution'

On that basis, does it justify us 'recapturing' Africa, it's our ancient homeland after all, genetically provable.

that's just silly.

maybe if 'us' (by which I assume you mean white people) spoke an African language that was also our religous language which the Bible is written in, all of our holidays and celebrations etc were based on events that took place in Africa, our ancient kings queens like King Arthur etc were Africans, all the characters in the legends and fairy tales we use to put the kids to sleep at night with are Africans, then maybe 'we' (i.e. Caucasians) would have a not-all-that-incredible-at-all aspiration to go 'back to Africa' like Zionists have a 'back to Israel' movement too.

Edited by blake

I've gleaned from your comments that you 3 aren't clued up on the situation in the middle east.

Its quite ironic that many far right partys bnp nf EDL Briton first ..and ukippers along with European far right partys FN wilders and co are all racist, fascist lite groups that were Pro south Africa and rhodesia back in the 90s 80s and before just as they are pro isreal now..

btw over 25% of the 12million Palestinian population are Christian.

I'm not Pakistani or Muslim.. But glad to know where you are combing from Blakey ..

25% of the 12 million Palestinian population are Christian? Really? Care to provide a source for that? I don't personally think it matters what the demographics of the Palestinian people are, they could be entirely Christian and it wouldn't change the underlying argument one bit (so I'm not sure why you mentioned it?) however as you did I think it'd be worth providing a source for that claim.

According to wikipedia, which is generally reliable, 93% of Palestinians are Muslim. That of course makes in mathematically impossible that 25% are also Christian, so perhaps you have a more reliable source?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians

This of course includes Palestinians all over the world. The population of the Palestinian territories by Israel (Gaza and the West Bank) is just over 4.5 million, with the Christian population 1-2%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_territories

25% of the 12 million Palestinian population are Christian? Really? Care to provide a source for that? I don't personally think it matters what the demographics of the Palestinian people are, they could be entirely Christian and it wouldn't change the underlying argument one bit (so I'm not sure why you mentioned it?) however as you did I think it'd be worth providing a source for that claim.

According to wikipedia, which is generally reliable, 93% of Palestinians are Muslim. That of course makes in mathematically impossible that 25% are also Christian, so perhaps you have a more reliable source?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians

This of course includes Palestinians all over the world. The population of the Palestinian territories by Israel (Gaza and the West Bank) is just over 4.5 million, with the Christian population 1-2%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_territories

So he made that up as well. Can't say I'm shocked.

The Arab Christian population in the Middle East including Israel and the Palestinian territories is especially miniscule, much lower than 7%. However outside the Middle East, it's much higher than 7%. In the USA, most Arab-, Americans are not Muslim.

The Arab Christian population in the Middle East including Israel and the Palestinian territories is especially miniscule, much lower than 7%. However outside the Middle East, it's much higher than 7%. In the USA, most Arab-, Americans are not Muslim.

I don't believe we were talking about Arab Christians in general, WestTinsley said 25% of the Palestinians were Christian. Of course only a small amount of people who could be described as Arab would also be described as Palestinian.

As the links I provided showed, the 7% figure was for Palestinians (across the globe) - it says nothing on the Arab Christian population generally. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians

almost no Palestinian Arabs in Israel and the territories are Christian although I think among Arabs in Israel itself a slightly higher proportion of Arabs are Christian. Of the quite sizable Palestinian populations in other Middle East countries, even the Gulf ones, not many of them are Christians either.

it's in the wider Arab disapora outside the Middle East - not just the Palestinian one - where suddenly there's quite a lot of Arab non-Muslims. People of Arab ancestry in the Americas (not just the USA but Brazil and other Latin American countries too) they can be mostly Christian. If you meet somebody of Arab ancestry in Australia, say from Lebanon or Syria, the chances are that they will be from a Christian family. The sizable Arab community in West, though not East Africa is usually Christian too.

as you say though it doesn't really matter if the Palestinians were largely Christian as far as the Israel-Palestine issue goes as religion has very little to do with it. Even if all, rather than very few of the Palestinians were Christian it would still be an complex and perplexing issue/conflict.

Edited by blake

Blake .. you and the rightwingers.

Those Arabs in isreal are Palestinians.

12 million is the entire palestinian population over 6 million are exiled forcibly.. 25% are Christian. You and 2 or 3 others have a problem with Palestinians cos they are Majority muslim. (Ofcourse not)... and to unbeliever keep with Wikipedia. Or try read Ilan pappes book called "ethnic cleansing of Palestine ", amongst countless others

No time replying to far right wing trolls http://angryarab.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-disturbing-alliance-between.html?m=1

Edited by WestTinsley

12 million is the entire palestinian population over 6 million are exiled forcibly.. 25% are Christian. You and 2 or 3 others have a problem with Palestinians cos they are Majority muslim. (Ofcourse not)... and to unbeliever keep with Wikipedia. Or try read Ilan pappes book called "ethnic cleansing of Palestine ", amongst countless others

No time replying to far right wing trolls http://angryarab.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/the-disturbing-alliance-between.html?m=1

I dont think so, I agree that the siuation is not what we want, however from our safe secure envioment seem as acceptable, but look at if some one said all in ie Norton should not be there, are you saying that thay should just leave

You still have provided no reference for the 25% figure. It's also completely irrelevant to the Israel/Palestine question.

Of course you prefer to replace neutral sources with mouth-foaming propaganda.

I don't understand why you want to defend your position rather than seeking the truth. How did you get so personally emotionally invested in this matter? Where is your logic and reason? Why direct your sympathy to only one side?

Yes, let's use logic.

To end any battle or war, there's usually a ceasefire.

And peace is not a process; it entails the stopping of hostilities.

But how could that be- and how could peace be constructed- when most countries supporting one side do not recognise the one country on the other side, let alone its right to exist? It takes two to agree anything.

Please provide a reference to the 25% Christian figure.

Like I said, I don't think the figure is at all relevant to the argument, however the fact that you appear to be inclined to make statements without any supporting evidence (indeed statements that goes against the figures that have been presented and can be easily disputed) makes anything else you say difficult to take at all seriously.

12 million is the entire palestinian population over 6 million are exiled forcibly.

Point of information: one cannot be "exiled" from somewhere unless one used to live there.

Palestinians are really Jordanian- and Jordan is extremely unenthusiastic about having 'em back.

In fact, Jordan includes most of the Roman 'Palestrina' territory. There has never been a state/country/land called 'Palestine'; even the British Mandate territory, land lost by Turkey in WW1, was not particularly well defined and in any case it was a stopgap measure.

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw