Is anyone losing cat toys in S7, Empire Road area?

Has anybody near to Empire Road lost any catnip toys? In particular a Catnip rainbow and a catnip banana?

Twice over the weekend I was awoken by my cat having a right old rag of something, and each time, it was a catnip toy that isn't his!

I'm now curious as to where he's getting them from - obviously going out at night being a cat burglar!

Ooops :roll: Maybe he is feeling deprived of such lovely toys that he has resorted to "finding" his own :hihi:

Another one! He has hoarding issues!

ha ha its because he was deprived as a kitten ! so funny as he was a street cat until you had him Bless him , hes just making up for his rough time as a kitten and has cat attachment problems through his past lol

Well, he's still bringing them. Expensive ones too! Another Yeowww Catnip fish in the dining room this morning after a lull of no new toys for a while

I'm sorry whoever is losing them, I've seen the prices - there must be nearly £50 worth of cat toys. He is now happy because he has all 3 in the set of Stinky Sardines!

I once knew a cat who had a fetish for car wash sponges, the big yellow ones. He used to arrive home with one at least once a week, presumably a new one that had been bought because the owner couldn't find the old one (that had already been stolen and brought home).

His owners started counting them and even had an amnesty around the neighbourhood at one point, knocking on doors and giving them back go people. They marked the ones that they handed back, but got them back again only a few days later.

I haven't spoken to them in a while, but last time I heard he had brought in over 60 of them, including some of them 3 or 4 times.

ALthough I feel bad for the cat who is losing these toys, this thread has made my day :D the little tea leaf!!

It gets worse!!

Did anyone have a nice Bank Holiday Monday roast, and were you keeping the leftover chops for later?

Sorry, I realised why the little beggar wasn't nattering for his breakfast so much this morning when I found the remains scattered on my dining room carpet!

I wonder which innocent person is getting blamed for eating them.... :D