Glow in the dark light up collar

Hi, has anyone tried one of these for their dog (or even cat?).

Glowing collar, I saw one being walked in the woods and it scared me half to death so did a little research and saw how cheap they are.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575110452&toolid=10001&campid=5337624779&customid=&icep_item=261614431399&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

My only concern is if the pet can see the light and tries to chase it.

I used to use a collar like this for my dog and he was fine with it , It really shows us where the dog is and doesn't effect what he sees

I have also used one of these collars on my dog. Very good especially on a black dog.Mine had two settings ,static or flashing light. Cheaper than that one too.Poundshop!!!

Edited by REUBEN 123
added info

I use glowballs for my dog. You can chuck them in the dead of night and I can always see where it is!

Collars are a bit annoying i've found so I use a little flashing light that I can attach to her collar or her harness when I take her out. They are only a couple of quid from ebay. The white ones are the best.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pet-Cat-Dog-Safety-LED-Clip-Buckle-Night-Light-Flashing-Collar-Pendant-Neon-New-/380992672719?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item58b4eed3cf