I cant believe my vets

all vets are scum bags all there bothered about is feathering there own nests and use the likes of old lady's with poorly pooch's in the process why charge vasts amounts of money i'm sure some of you may figure it out if you applied i little thought:suspect:

Utter rubbish!!!! Our vets have always been very thorough with all of our animals and have explained all our options in great detail whilst also letting us know the truth about how expensive some tests are and whether they really believed they were necessary and whether they would make any difference to our animals.

There have also been times when they haven't charged us for things which they could very easily have done.

I trust our vet implicitly and have complete faith that everything they say and do is purely for the best for our pets.

If it's so easy to be a vet maybe you should have done your training R.A.N.D then you could charge peanuts for treating our pets.

We have also had a huge issue with a vet in S35, he would look at the dog, turn round to his compute, tap a few keys then print a label stick it on a box of pills and charge us £90 for the privilege. He would just say "see him again in 10 days" we could not get a diagnosis out of him, In the end we changed vets and the dog was sorted out (without medication but a change in diet!) Having a sighthound the first vet had come highly recommend and we at first were impressed and recommended him to friends, our friends have also recently found a new vet because of a similar reason

I cant believe my vets ,I have used them for around 11 years ,I decided I wanted a second opinion as my vet never seems to have enough time ,spoke to another vet and they said yes everyones entitled ,next day I get phone massage from my vet saying can you please move all your pets to the other vets ,I am so mad it feels like ,as long as I don't ask him anythink and hes taking my money that's ok ,I just hope I get the service for my dog ,he needs at my new vets ,sorry for going on just so mad :shocked:

That's terrible! hope your pooch is now getting the required attention it deserves :)

I once had to ask for a second opinion and I felt really bad about it but I knew the first opinion was not right!

My pooch made a complete mess of her tail when she was a puppy, it was always wagging at full speed and it constantly kept on splitting and bleeding whenever it hit against something so I took her to the vets to see if docking the tail would be an option and the first vet said no he wouldn't dock it he would just treat it with antibiotic cream and it would be an on going treatment. So we tried it for about 3mths and it made no difference and her tail was getting worse and she was really uncomfortable to I took her back to the vets but asked to see a different vet, who happened to be the owner and he said that docking was the right thing to do and that should have been suggested the first time I brought her in.