Radio sheffield football heaven

Is it me or is Football heaven, praise or grumble, crap now!! The mundane replies & you know whats gonna be next reply from Rob Staton!! It's so routine with no banter like with Seth Bennet & Paul Walker!!

Do we have a year of him!?, I thought giddings was pants, but this bloke!!

Seth or Paul, please come back!

why not just turn the radio off ??

Thats what i did,mind you us losing and you winning helped that decision.

Cos i like listening to praise or grumble, since Bob Jackson, i just think this tool is pants!! What have they done?

It went downhill a long time ago. Will still put it on but not as good as it used to be

It went downhill a long time ago. Will still put it on but not as good as it used to be

I never knew it was up the hill to go down it.

It was funny though when the guy andy giddings (i think but maybe wrong) sent a report in from the Owls match interviewing Megson and it went wrong halfway through and they played it with giddings saying trollocks (you know what I mean) at the end of it.....that did make me chuckle a little :D

Rob Staton doesnt really have what I call a radio voice. He is knowledgeable but I find him toneless - if you get what I mean.

I prefer Rob Staton to Andy Giddings, at least he's knowledgeable. Giddings spends more time waffling on about what we could talk about than actually taking calls. Very limited knowledge of local football also.

It was funny though when the guy andy giddings (i think but maybe wrong) sent a report in from the Owls match interviewing Megson and it went wrong halfway through and they played it with giddings saying trollocks (you know what I mean) at the end of it.....that did make me chuckle a little :D

was that from bournemouth ? didn't listen to pg as i fell asleep!

there were all kinds of audio issues with the online broadcast on player.

the updates from other matches didn't come thru.

the mic was left open when they broke away to other matches, during halftime & after full time and was struck by the lack of conversation betwee ag & russ the summerier.

heard some interesting comments though...............

ps still love it though!!!!

was that from bournemouth ? didn't listen to pg as i fell asleep!

there were all kinds of audio issues with the online broadcast on player.

the updates from other matches didn't come thru.

the mic was left open when they broke away to other matches, during halftime & after full time and was struck by the lack of conversation betwee ag & russ the summerier.

heard some interesting comments though...............

ps still love it though!!!!

yes it was. I am not surprised you fell asleep lol

I love it - its interesting to hear other peoples perspectives on the games. There are some numpties on their but some good calls too.