Would it have been better having a one team City?

wish Sheffield fc and maybe Hallam fc had a higher profile in Sheffield , When you think the amount of Teams London has , But TBF Sheffield will always be known football wise for Blades n Owls , I cant see that ever changing .

We've been a one team city for the last five years anyway.

I miss the old days, when there were two.

There is only one team in this city

wish Sheffield fc and maybe Hallam fc had a higher profile in Sheffield , When you think the amount of Teams London has , But TBF Sheffield will always be known football wise for Blades n Owls , I cant see that ever changing .

I once asked this question, I and don't think anyone answered :hihi: - if Utd and Owls both went bust tomorrow and you wanted to carry on watching a Sheffield club, would you support Sheffield FC or Hallam?

We are all Sheffield aren't we, why do we argue all the time who's the best. . . .we all know there have only ever been two of the greatest clubs to come out of the mighty Sheffield that's UNITED AND ROXYS, and that's been shut for the past 20years.

Disagree. United and Limit

As a Chelsea family who has migrated north , I have become a member at Sheffield FC

there are lots of Cities in England that don't have teams in the Premier other than Sheffield; Nottingham, Bristol, Leeds and even in England's second biggest city Birmingham, both of theirs are in the Championship.

there are lots of Cities in England that don't have teams in the Premier other than Sheffield; Nottingham, Bristol, Leeds and even in England's second biggest city Birmingham, both of theirs are in the Championship.

West Brom?

West Brom?

Is West Bromwich part of Birmingham ? Tho' it's near enough and so is Walsall.

Is West Bromwich part of Birmingham ? Tho' it's near enough and so is Walsall.

It's in Birmingham... Though Walsall and Wolves aren't

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 21:44 ----------

The football section on here would be a bit dull.We'd be trying to invent a none existent rivalry with Barnsley and Rotherham.

Non existent ?? Course theres a rivalry at least bfc and swfc in north of Sheffield South of Barnsley..

I'd say most people in Donny and Rotherham support swfc bfc lufc mufc lfc than their home town clubs..

---------- Post added 04-09-2017 at 21:47 ----------

This is a two team city Sheffield Wednesday & Sheffield Wednesday reserves.
Yeh sure..

..3 if you add SWLFC

Edited by WestTinsley

It's in Birmingham... Though Walsall and Wolves aren't

West Bromwich isn't in Birmingham.

Yes Jim, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton are in Staffordshire as is Stoke on Trent (and Port Vale) and Burton, all of whom have Football League teams, west Midlands I think and Walsall is there too'. Birmingham (Aston Villa and Birmingham City) is in Warwickshire, home of the cricket club and where the Test Matches from Edgbaston were from.

Edited by stpetre
add

It is .

3 teams in Birmingham. WBA 3 miles from villa .4fromst Andrews.. 3 miles from birmnigham city centre