Sheffield Wednesday v Norwich City 04/03/17

not been to game , but sounds like owls went more attacking ?? if so think its best way swfc should play till end of season .

not been to game , but sounds like owls went more attacking ?? if so think its best way swfc should play till end of season .

It's not always as simple as that, Burton will come on Tuesday with the aim of not losing, it's sometimes harder to play a passing game when teams do this.

If Nando has accepted that he does better stuff out left, then good on him. He needs consistency now. That way, he'll not give people like me the need to have a go at him. From jumping in the crowd, to mediocrity, to yesterday's brilliance. Cut out the middle bit and we have ourselves a great player. Watford fans preferred Abdi. Can't wait!

I hope CC keeps it more consistent now an'all.

Well sounds like we got at them from the start and look what happened. Some excellent goals a FF played excellent by sounds of it. This is the kind of team we need to play now until the end of the season. Burton wont be a pushover but if we show some intent from the off rather than when a goal down then surely we should havd some goals in us again

Well sounds like we got at them from the start and look what happened. Some excellent goals a FF played excellent by sounds of it. This is the kind of team we need to play now until the end of the season. Burton wont be a pushover but if we show some intent from the off rather than when a goal down then surely we should havd some goals in us again

Got to agree go for the jugular from off not when we're 1-0 down.

Nandos view

Ross Wallace

Carlos post match

full time

short highlights (just be all the goals then :P )

extended highlights

---------- Post added 05-03-2017 at 16:18 ----------

excellent cross from Bannan for Rhodes' second

Here's a thought. Wednesday's biggest problem over the last few weeks has been the tortoise pace starts. Not necessarily a problem on the road but definitely a big one at home.

After what happened yesterday, would we be better off kicking towards the kop if we win the toss? I think it might have helped. Never liked it in the past but I'd be inclined to give it a go. Who knows, we might play with the confidence a two goal lead gives right from the start.

Are you listening Carlos, lol.

Burton will have watched that performance and will arrive determined that it won't happen to them as they need the points, I expect a much tighter game.

Here's a thought. Wednesday's biggest problem over the last few weeks has been the tortoise pace starts. Not necessarily a problem on the road but definitely a big one at home.

After what happened yesterday, would we be better off kicking towards the kop if we win the toss? I think it might have helped. Never liked it in the past but I'd be inclined to give it a go. Who knows, we might play with the confidence a two goal lead gives right from the start.

Are you listening Carlos, lol.

Yes Jim, kicking toward the kop in the second half was the 'thing to do' for years when I first started going, Didn't make much difference to George Best tho', as I recall !

Yes Jim, kicking toward the kop in the second half was the 'thing to do' for years when I first started going, Didn't make much difference to George Best tho', as I recall !

In the past some would have said "downhill" not now.:hihi:

In the past some would have said "downhill" not now.:hihi:

I see you got the 1962 shirt out, with David Layne.