Wednesdays losses double

Although your chairman can afford to lose £9m, if your club doesn't get promoted this season, how much does he have to lose to get promoted. I wonder at what cost, will a business man be prepared to lose?

the rhodes affair was down to a mixup in the paperwork? thats what all the media said at the time

Although your chairman can afford to lose £9m, if your club doesn't get promoted this season, how much does he have to lose to get promoted. I wonder at what cost, will a business man be prepared to lose?

No idea...

But using Brighton as an example,they have made losses of nearly £40m over the last 3 years...so maybe that gives you the answer to your question

Just realised that these figures only go up until the end of May 16. So a lot of change has happened since then.

If the wage bill was 17 million at the end of last season, what do you guys reckon it is now?

With the additions of Fletcher, Abdi, Rhodes, reach, McManamam, Winnall plus others. Then the increased FF wage.

Quite a sobering thought, but you imagine it may go to around £25 million.

On the same point though, because it is pre-May, all the season ticket nonies won't be included, just some.

I imagine tv rights are also higher this year.

Just realised that these figures only go up until the end of May 16. So a lot of change has happened since then.

If the wage bill was 17 million at the end of last season, what do you guys reckon it is now?

With the additions of Fletcher, Abdi, Rhodes, reach, McManamam, Winnall plus others. Then the increased FF wage.

On the same point though, because it is pre-May, all the season ticket nonies won't be included, just some.

yeah we've been on telly 3 times in about 2 weeks lol

Whilst all this information is important and not to be ignored...i would imagine the biggest concern for the majority of Wednesdayites is what happens on the pitch as opposed to the boardroom..

It's nice that a number of Unitedites are dissecting the figures and analysing things bit by bit...:hihi:

Edited by Sheridan1-0

Whilst all this information is important and not to be ignored...i would imagine the biggest concern for the majority of Wednesdayites is what happens on the pitch as opposed to the boardroom..

It nice that a number of Unitedites are dissecting the figures and analysing things bit by bit...:hihi:

Of course it matters what happens on the pitch, but some owls are not even happy there

Of course it matters what happens on the pitch, but some owls are not even happy there

Some Owls are never happy...:hihi:

Unfortunately the minority who are unhappy tend to be the ones who are more vocal and jump to vent thier frustration on social media, others sensibly wait and take a more measured view.

It's nice that a number of Unitedites are dissecting the figures and analysing things bit by bit...:hihi:

Yes someone dissecting the losses/accounts it appears , well picked up!!

What does seem evident as previously mentioned

Wednesday are the most solvent of the Sheffield clubs, by quite a bit.:)

Some Owls are never happy...:hihi:

They've got the best squad in the league. What more do they want? I don't think you'll get automatic promotion now which is just baffling, but play off are a cert.

They've got the best squad in the league. What more do they want? I don't think you'll get automatic promotion now which is just baffling, but play off are a cert.

I think you can get the gist of why some supporters are unhappy by reading some of the threads on here since the start of the season...

I wouldn't say anything is a cert in football....but i would say we have a very good opportunity to get a top six finish.