Ukip. All discussion here please.

There are guys from UKIP stood on Fargate today, chatting to people (well those that will stop and talk - a lot seem not to want to).

That must have been scary from the little ginger bloke.

There are guys from UKIP stood on Fargate today, chatting to people (well those that will stop and talk - a lot seem not to want to).

Yeah, there's one or two things I'd like to ask them too.

Yeah, there's one or two things I'd like to ask them too.

There's one outside Smiths and one outside the EE store if you're free!

There's one outside Smiths and one outside the EE store if you're free!

If I were in Town, I would. They wouldn't like to hear what I've got to say to them though.

I'm a UKIP supporter and I wouldn't stop and talk....A lot of people have limited time at lunch and have to get back to the office.

I'll find the time on Thursday evening to vote. :)

Regards

Doom

Pointless in Sheffield. Only Labour can win. Although it's good to at least see another party stirring things up.

That must have been scary from the little ginger bloke.

I thought Billy Bremner was dead?

with the increase in threads about party politics, both local and national, on the forum we have decided that to create a level playing field we will allow one thread for each party to discuss policies. This thread is for discussing the policies of the ukip party.

Our normal rule of not posting links directly to the parties still applies so please respect this rule.

arrgghhhh !!!!

Pointless in Sheffield. Only Labour can win. Although it's good to at least see another party stirring things up.

It’s often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Very, very, very often said.

But sometimes too many people still insist on voting for labour

Ipsos MORI have a new poll on support for EU membership within the UK. It may come as a shock to UKIP supporters: Support for EU membership highest for 23 years, even as UKIP rises in the polls.

A couple of weeks later and things have changed quite dramatically:

http://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/10/30/voters-shift-sharply-against-eu-membership/

To be quite honest, polls are fairly meaningless at the moment, because things will change week to week depending on circumstances.

I've no doubt the surge in support for leaving the EU will be as a result of the £1.7 billion extra we've been asked to pay......That does tend to focus opinion.

Let's have the debate and let's have the vote, then people can make their own minds up regarding in/out.

Interesting that Merkel is now allegedly saying Germany would accept our exit from the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29874392

I really don't think Cameron is going to get anything out of the EU with regards the £1.7 billion we've got to pay and/or restrictions on immigration.

The only way we're going to be able to control our borders is if we leave the EU and that will form part of the debate should the parties ever give us the opportunity to vote on this important issue.

Regards

Doom