Dog agility in Sheffield

We go to Rother Valley agility and obedience, meet 11ish Sunday mornings on The Green (near cafe). If you dont want to pay to park you can walk in round the lake from the road behind Direct Cars

Pingy looks interesting too - any idea of costs?

Edited by Skink

It used to be £5 a class but I'm sure it's gone up since I last went as I haven't done a class for a while. You have to book in advance. Can you just turn up on the day to the rother valley one?

http://www.pingyagility.co.uk/

These guys are based at Sheffield RSPCA at the moment. Wednesday nights usually and then weekends during the winter months.

I have emailed them the other day but not yes received a reply :/

I have emailed them the other day but not yes received a reply :/

Oh no :confused:

I've just messaged one of my friends as she's one of the trainers, she asked what email you have sent it from so she can get the lady who deals with the emails to search for it

Oh no :confused:

I've just messaged one of my friends as she's one of the trainers, she asked what email you have sent it from so she can get the lady who deals with the emails to search for it

Hi,

I sent it to pingyagility@hotmail.com

Thank you

I meant the your email address, so they have something to search their email account for to locate your email. If you don't want to put it on here you can message it to me if you prefer.

We go to Rother Valley agility and obedience, meet 11ish Sunday mornings on The Green (near cafe). If you dont want to pay to park you can walk in round the lake from the road behind Direct Cars

Pingy looks interesting too - any idea of costs?

How much is it to Park and how much is each class?

Pingy is aggeesss between each class so no good for me.as a beginner. I dont find the person who emails very friendly either.

I also email pingability and had no response - not impressive

How much is it to Park and how much is each class?

Rother Valley parking is a fiver, classes vary in size but are only a couple of quid - excellent value and a good chance to mix with lots of other dogs

Got a quick reply from pingy but not got along yet