Vegetarian Restaurants

Anyone recommend a good vegetarian restaurant in Sheffield?

try blue moon next to the cathedral .... ?

Are there any? Blue Moon is a café.

I don't think thee are any anymore (there used to be Kumquat Mae in Abbeydale Road - though I never really liked it). Blue Moon is good as a cafe but it's very much a cafe not a restaurant. The Riverside has a regular vegan food night arranged by Make No Bones vegan catering, who I believe are looking to set up something permanent but haven't yet. So Pure On Raw or there are loads of good veggie options to be had in the various places down London Road (obviously and elsewhere, but the range of international restaurants which better represent vegetarianism seem mainly focused there).

Sheffield isn't great for veggie restaurants (someway behind manchester) . Blue Moon is definately a cafe, and doesn't operate a waiter/ess service. The food is ok..

pure on raw, is IMO better quality food, the girl there is obviously passionate about what she does.

I wish there was more quality city centre vegan places in town..even thought about setting one up...

The red deer always has good vegi and vegan dishes, all homemade and yum!

What's the best veggie restaurant in Sheffield ?