Blades to sign two 90 day loan players by Tuesday latest.

Typical would describe Basset-boys actions thiss last week - spat his dummy out and took his ball home from here years ago when the banter got too much for him. Then pops up from time to time when Wednesday lose to have a pathetic dig before putting his fingers back in his ears because he can't take being told who the bigger and better team are. And he did it this week again.

Not contributed to any recent blades threads at all until this one.

He deserves to be ridiculed when he's not right.

Wow Franky take a chill pill lad.

Typical would describe Basset-boys actions thiss last week - spat his dummy out and took his ball home from here years ago when the banter got too much for him. Then pops up from time to time when Wednesday lose to have a pathetic dig before putting his fingers back in his ears because he can't take being told who the bigger and better team are. And he did it this week again.

Can I take it that you're not bosom buddies then?

No pal, read it again, I said it was typical of you and that still stands. Not a comment on anything to do with SWFC but a dig at a Blade. No match comments? Do you attend? Doesn't matter if not, others don't, but still chip in with comments.

No pal, read it again, I said it was typical of you and that still stands. Not a comment on anything to do with SWFC but a dig at a Blade. No match comments? Do you attend? Doesn't matter if not, others don't, but still chip in with comments.

My forum activities are not exclusive to Sheffield Forum. I frequent specific Owls Forums where I discuss the Massive. I come here for the banter and the general Sheffield football chat. I comment on what I choose to comment on. I stay quiet when I choose to stay quiet. I don't need yours or anyone else's permission to do that.

My forum activities are not exclusive to Sheffield Forum. I frequent specific Owls Forums where I discuss the Massive. I come here for the banter and the general Sheffield football chat. I comment on what I choose to comment on. I stay quiet when I choose to stay quiet. I don't need yours or anyone else's permission to do that.

Nor does Bassett but you seem to have something to say about his posting regularity.

Personally I think you post for conflict and no other reason but that's just my opinion others may think differently about your contributions.

Nor does Bassett but you seem to have something to say about his posting regularity.

Personally I think you post for conflict and no other reason but that's just my opinion others may think differently about your contributions.

I'm not complaining about his posting regularity - I'm just saying why I think he's open for taking a swipe at when he posts his rubbish, which is what Grappler was criticising me for.

I'm not complaining about his posting regularity - I'm just saying why I think he's open for taking a swipe at when he posts his rubbish, which is what Grappler was criticising me for.

I don't see why you feel the need to take a swipe at anyone.......

I don't see why you feel the need to take a swipe at anyone.......

Good. Let's keep it that way.

Good. Let's keep it that way.

There's a good lad you can do it.

I heard we had a defender from Crystal Palace being looked at behind closed doors.

Does that mean Ched's got a few pictures of him? :hihi::hihi:.

Sorry couldn't resist.:D

Apology accepted.