Is it time to give the three main parties a kicking?

Lets face it. All three main parties are in the hands of big business. That is why the country is in the mess it is in. Will you take a chance and vote for someone different in May?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2132919/Bankers-drowning-money-Out-touch-politicians-Unaccountable-quangocrats-Not-generations-run-Britain-far-removed-common-man.html

Is there a national election? I thought it was a local council election, which "big business" doesn't seem to have much effect.

The only difference between the three main parties and the others is their size

Should they achieve office we could trust them to implement their party policies but that's about all, they will no more represent the electorate than any other party, we will be just as unhappy with them as with the others.

Which parties are represented by the moderating team on here?

That is to say, what are the political leanings of the MODS, are any candidates etc.

Speaking for myself I am not a member of any political party, I am not a candidate and how I vote in an election is my own business, I cannot speak for the other moderators.

Further I've made several posts on this forum which should inform you of any political leanings.

May I suggest that as this is a new topic you start it in a new thread though.

Its time for a period of communism. If the masses turned against the super rich minority, took all their money for the benefit of the people, made them disappear or gave them a one way ticket somewhere we could turn the country around. A handful of people would suffer for the benefit of millions- is that so bad?

Speaking for myself I am not a member of any political party, I am not a candidate and how I vote in an election is my own business, I cannot speak for the other moderators.

Further I've made several posts on this forum which should inform you of any political leanings.

May I suggest that as this is a new topic you start it in a new thread though.

Oh no, did you really have to suggest that :( It might be taken seriously.

Its time for a period of communism. If the masses turned against the super rich minority, took all their money for the benefit of the people, made them disappear or gave them a one way ticket somewhere we could turn the country around. A handful of people would suffer for the benefit of millions- is that so bad?

And a what point of wealth do you start and stop?

Lets face it. All three main parties are in the hands of big business. That is why the country is in the mess it is in. Will you take a chance and vote for someone different in May?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2132919/Bankers-drowning-money-Out-touch-politicians-Unaccountable-quangocrats-Not-generations-run-Britain-far-removed-common-man.html

My bold

Everytime there is a thread in relation to unemployment, peolpe jump in about the relevant ruling party having a duty to provide it's electorate with employment.

Yet at the same time the ruling party is guaranteed to be criticised for being 'in bed' with big business.

Cake and eat it anyone?

I stopped voting liebour after Iraq and I have no intention of ever voting for them again,as to the other 2 they are a liability to this country so I will probably not vote or maybe give UKIP a go.

And a what point of wealth do you start and stop?

Every one with a billion or more of realisable assets

That's right. Everyone lives equally under communism.

:loopy: