How cheap would buses need to be for you to use them?

So not 10% at all. Then replying to your own posts as though that actually proves anything. You do make yourself look pathetic at times. I'm sorry that should read all of the time. :hihi::hihi:

A lot closer than your estimate, which seemed to be everyone in your village pub.

The ad hominem attack makes you look like a child, but that's up to you. You don't prove a point by insulting someone, despite what you might think. I was right about the apology though wasn't I, instead you'll just keep casting insults, are you sure you're at uni and not actually still 8 years old?

A lot closer than your estimate, which seemed to be everyone in your village pub.

The ad hominem attack makes you look like a child, but that's up to you. You don't prove a point by insulting someone, despite what you might think. I was right about the apology though wasn't I, instead you'll just keep casting insults, are you sure you're at uni and not actually still 8 years old?

You see there you go again. I mentioned SEVERAL people from our village who car share. I can't help it if the concept of someone with a rather larger circle of friends and acquaintances than you is beyond your understanding.

Regarding the Government survey. It indicates that at any time for every 100 commuters on our roads 60% of them are in multi-occupancy vehicles. That isn't just to say that 60% of people car share. There will obviously be many traveling alone who at other times travel in a shared car.

Yes you were right about the apology. That's because I'm not about to apologise to someone who was wrong all along.

Perhaps if you want to back up your claims you should try something a bit more convincing than replying to your own posts. How about doing a poll of forum members to see how many of them car share? Then when you are old enough to drive you could perhaps make friends with someone and car share yourself.

So not 10% at all. Then replying to your own posts as though that actually proves anything. You do make yourself look pathetic at times. I'm sorry that should read all of the time. :hihi::hihi:

I couldn't agree more.

You see there you go again. I mentioned SEVERAL people from our village who car share. I can't help it if the concept of someone with a rather larger circle of friends and acquaintances than you is beyond your understanding.

:loopy:

Regarding the Government survey. It indicates that at any time for every 100 commuters on our roads 60% of them are in multi-occupancy vehicles.

No, try again.

That isn't just to say that 60% of people car share. There will obviously be many traveling alone who at other times travel in a shared car.

Indeed.

Yes you were right about the apology. That's because I'm not about to apologise to someone who was wrong all along.

I was right. You've been wrong the whole time and the numbers now prove it.

Perhaps if you want to back up your claims you should try something a bit more convincing than replying to your own posts. How about doing a poll of forum members to see how many of them car share? Then when you are old enough to drive you could perhaps make friends with someone and car share yourself.

Perhaps you could make an argument instead of just being insulting? If you can manage it.

:loopy:

No, try again.

Indeed.

I was right. You've been wrong the whole time and the numbers now prove it.

Perhaps you could make an argument instead of just being insulting? If you can manage it.

Still peeling that same old turd I see..

This was interesting though. Real data... But we all know that you'll be back to claim black is white and folks on the forum don't know what they are talking about.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1298431

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by Uptowngirl

At least I'm interested in real data. I've no idea what you're interested in apart from being rude to people.

---------- Post added 23-04-2014 at 13:41 ----------

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/nts09-vehicle-mileage-and-occupancy#table-nts0906

Your evidence is so lame I doubt that even you believe it. I rather liked your poll though. That went well didn't it? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1298431

Any comment?

I commented on it several times.

The evidence is now coming directly from the Department for Transport, and I didn't find it, eckerslike found it. I guess the evidence doesn't suit you though, so it's "lame".

I commented on it several times.

The evidence is now coming directly from the Department for Transport, and I didn't find it, eckerslike found it. I guess the evidence doesn't suit you though, so it's "lame".

Yes I did post it. I would be interested to hear how on earth you think it backs up your claim that only 10% of people car share. The stats quoted show more than 35% of commuters car sharing at any one time. So it is clear that the number of people who car share "from time to time" must be much higher. A fact clearly demonstrated from the poll you conducted but now choose to ignore.