Sign in to follow this  

Ant @ Dec Sat Night Show

Is this a classic example of TV dumbing down, the content is like a revamp of Noel's house party, I've never seen so much trash on a Saturday night show, surely, Ant @ Dec are capable of better than this.

Indeed... But Saturday night telly has been crap for years, the problem is that clearly TV bosses think everybody goes out so they can put any old tripe on and nobody'll care, but alas that's not usually the case....

Not everyone wants to spend their evenings in smoky pubs waiting up to half an hour to get served and ending up knee deep in other people's ****.

Ant n Dec are sponsored by a major pub company and brewer. They encourage people not to stay in the house in the evening.

Fact or fiction? You decide!

I caught a bit of "Just for Laughs" on BBC1 last night before I went out. It was on at around 6.30 - not sure if thats the same time as Ant & Dec or not. Anyway I found it quite amusing, although a bit of a rip off of the 'Trigger Happy' idea. I like that kind of candid camera humour though. Better than the cheap and unfunny jokes on Ant & Dec IMO.

I think Ant & Dec are out of their depth with presenting Prime Time television programmes. I'd like to see them return to kids television.