Sign in to follow this  

Alias - Does anyone else on here watch it?

I love it, can't wait for the new series, starts on Bravo Channel Sunday 14th March

Used to watch it on sky one, it was brilliant but then they put it onto sky one plus which I didn't have.Boohoo.

I know it is on Channel 5 now but tis too late for me.

Totally underated programme.

So was "dead like me" , totally underated bit of brilliant tv.

Cool.

Ive seen up to episode 12 of season 3 ( which starts on Bravo in a few weeks) Its strange at first but when it hits Episodes 10 + 11 every thing makes sense.

Season 1 is being repeted on Sky 1 possibly sky + every morning at 10

Bought the season 1 box set at Christmas having never previously watched an episode - my wife and I totally love it! Best program of its kind I have ever seen - simple as. Blows 24 out of the water for one! Looking forward to season 2 box set being released in June! :thumbsup:

Guest Pauly

I keep meaning to watch some of these Sky programmes but I'm never in front of the TV when they're on.

I seem to remember the previews for Alias looking quite decent. I'd also like to start watching Jake 2.0 but I've missed the first few so probably wouldn't get into it. :(

Although i have to be up at 6 on monday morning, I often watch this show on sunday night when it is on late.

After watching last nights episode i was totally blown away, full of plot wists, character death and the ending...... wow.

Might try and get the DvDs of this series, i think it's gone a bit too mystical for me now but it gives me hundreds of ideas every week. One of the few shows on TV that stimulates my imagination, rather than me just thinking 'that is quite cool'

Wilf

i havent seen it, although I know Ricky Gervais is in the new series

Season two DVD boxset is released 7th June..... :thumbsup: