Sign in to follow this  

Garth Marenghi's DarkPlace

Garth Marenghi's DarkPlace has to be the best comedy on telly at the mo anybody else watch it?

Channel 4 10.30pm Thursday:D

Yeah, I saw this. One of the funniest things I've seen on telly in a long time. The book descriptions on his web site give you an idea of where the humour lies.

I saw the show the other night - absolutely hilarious!! I love the subtlety of the humour and the 'in-jokes' for horror fans too!! Has this guy done anything previously?

Didnt see all of it because me and sis were fighting with an unruly roll of wrapping paper! dont ask :loopy: but what I did see was hilarious....being chased around by a stapler and the bit with the whisk :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roll on the next episode!

Im a regular now. Its very good but not brilliant. I just love watching for the continuity errors which are done on purpose and the naff special effects. I am also having my hair done like the blonde womans Its going to be the next big thing in hair. Well it already is big. But it will be bigger. Remember you heard it here first. Dont get left behind if you want to be in.;)

Originally posted by Agent Dan

Has this guy done anything previously?

Im pretty sure had made a brief appearance in The Office as the IT geek. Other than that, i dont know of anything else.

Edd