Red Hot Chilli Peppers Concert

ive heard today that the Chillis Manchester gig tickets went on sale this weekend

ive also heard from a mate that within 40mins of being on sale they had sold out!!!! and he only got a ticket because he was on 2 phones for 35mins and a computers for the same amount of time.

AND HE STILL DIDNT GET ME ONE. the rest of the countries gigs dont have any tickets left other than Endinborough which are down to their last few.

I WANT A TICKET IF ANYONE HAS ONE

SPARE FOR MANCHESTER

i find this quite disgracefull!!! i dont think they will be coming back soon either

MORE VENUES needed

i only remembered they were going on sale saturday afternoon... too late.

still, that's a few quid saved.

:rolleyes::mad:

yea they were only £40 each aswell

What would happen if someone were to sneak into the dressing room and steal the Chili's 'socks' before the show...

Now that would be a show!!:P

Supposedly they might be adding a second Manchester gig but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Anyone remember when they played at the Nelson Mandela..?

Them were the days...

Dunno how but I got 2 tickets for the Hyde Park gig when they released a bunch of extra ones...

I'm afraid both are well and truly accounted for so I'm not selling them but keep your eyes and ears open and you might get lucky if they release any more...

You could always try scouting Ebay for em Fletch! theres normally a few tickets floating around on there! Trouble is some of the more ruthless ebayers charge top whack for tickets! :(

Fletch...

here is link to ebay RHCP tickets auctions

http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/SaleSearch?maxrecordsreturned=300&salocatedincountry=3&socurrencydisplay=2&ht=1&sosortproperty=1&satitle=Red+Hot+Chilli+Peppers&sorecordsperpage=50&sacategory=1305&catref=C1

...hope it works!

as you can see charging top dollar for em! Gud luck in your quest! xxx

One reason to hate eBay.. especially when you get people who just use it to tout tickets that they got with no intention of using for themselves..

Grrr... :mad:

I didn't get round to trying for tickets until too late so missed out. Tried to get the Hyde park ones this morning as they keep releasing them in ones and twos. Got through to the payment on the internet, gave all my details then when I confirmed, it said it hadn't worked. I rang up and was told someone must have bought them while I was buying them. How bad is that!

Anyway, I keep hearing about manchester extra date so keep your eyes peeled.

I'm not that fussed one way or another since I've seen them many times over the years and years of being into them. I refuse to pay through the odds for them. I saw them at V festival last summer and to be honest I was very dissappointed with them. Not as good as they used to be, and the sound was awful.

I'm hoping that my boyfriends mate will be able to get us free tickets as he works in the industry.

I would like to go, but I won't cry if I don't....I remember the days when they didn't sell out very quickly because they were an underground band and only liked by alternative people! They also played better back then, apart from one time when John was soo smacked up that he kept tripping over his guitar wire and pulling it out so you couldn't hear it!

Good luck everyone else who wants to go.

If you want to pay through the nose try these rather than ebay

http://www.theonlineticketshop.co.uk/shopfront/music/default.asp?eventType_ID=499

http://www.getmetickets.net/Dynamicpages/Artists/R/Red%20Hot%20Chili%20Peppers/rhcp.asp

thanks guy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but i havnt got over £60 so it looks like im gonna miss them

o well

ill hopefully get the next gig in Manchester

bummer :(