Our 1st game of the season.

Preston away,Blades at home 23rd Sept.

Just a reminder to the Blades fans, September 23rd it will be 42 quid a ticket and only 2,000 allocation, so enjoy the beamback at t'Lane or the SKY coverage, it will probably be picked as a live game :D

Just a reminder to the Blades fans, September 23rd it will be 42 quid a ticket and only 2,000 allocation, so enjoy the beamback at t'Lane or the SKY coverage, it will probably be picked as a live game :D

At least you will not need to take an umbrella ;)

At least you will not need to take an umbrella ;)

Never took an umbrella in my life, even pre 1986 when the kop was uncovered ;)

Never took an umbrella in my life, even pre 1986 when the kop was uncovered ;)

It was not rain that fell on us the last time we visited Bramall Lane:(

See no reason we cannot get off to a good start with the fixtures we,ve been dealt, would be what our optimistic supporters are thinking and i have to say if we are to be challenging for promotion they are right, eleven points in the first month does look a probability, only time will tell.

it will be a easy season for swfc,got my cash on at 12-1 bet fred easy cash

Well I don't mind admitting, after so many years in the mickey mouse, the fixture list already looks a bit more daunting :hihi:

Looking at the away games, just the first few all look tricky: Middlesbro, Cardiff, Sunderland, Bolton, nothing looks like an 'easy win' like the last few years.

I'm sure we'll do ok though :):suspect:

Well I don't mind admitting, after so many years in the mickey mouse, the fixture list already looks a bit more daunting :hihi:

Looking at the away games, just the first few all look tricky: Middlesbro, Cardiff, Sunderland, Bolton, nothing looks like an 'easy win' like the last few years.

I'm sure we'll do ok though :):suspect:

Think the most tricky one for you is on Sept 23rd.

Think the most tricky one for you is on Sept 23rd.

I'll put one bet on now ukdobby.

This game will not happen on the 23rd at 3pm.

(I hope so, but doubt it - I'll lose some interest in it if it becomes a 12noon kick off, as I won't get a ticket in any case anyway, don't have sky, and not going to a pub at noon)

-

It's not a bad time to play each other. We'll both have 10 games or so under belt, so will have better idea of form by then.

e.g. If we lose the first 10 and bottom, I'll probably look forward to this as a nothing to lose game!

Edited by *_ash_*