Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death 'joke'

Kelvin Mackenzie, newspaper columnist and ex editor, just cant help himself. In an interview with the New York Times he said:

"I think the fake news headline that would give this country the most joy would be: ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by an asylum seeker’"

The interviewer then said:

She wrote: “The next morning, I got a text message from Mr MacKenzie: “Hi Katrin, Can you change that perfect headline from ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by asylum seeker’ to ‘Jeremy Corbyn defrauded by asylum seeker.’ In the light of Jo Cox murder mine is in tol (sic) poor taste.”

Given that some MPs are complaining about getting death threats from deranged members of the public (e.g. Anna Soubry), who are worried that what happened to Jo Cox, will happen to them - should McKenzie get his job back as a columnist for the Sun?

Kelvin Mackenzie, newspaper columnist and ex editor, just cant help himself. In an interview with the New York Times he said:

"I think the fake news headline that would give this country the most joy would be: ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by an asylum seeker’"

She wrote: “The next morning, I got a text message from Mr MacKenzie: “Hi Katrin, Can you change that perfect headline from ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by asylum seeker’ to ‘Jeremy Corbyn defrauded by asylum seeker.’ In the light of Jo Cox murder mine is in tol (sic) poor taste.”

Given that some MPs are complaining about getting death threats from deranged members of the public (e.g. Anna Soubry), who are worried that what happened to Jo Cox, will happen to them - should McKenzie get his job back as a columnist for the Sun?

Of course he will! Hes only 'avin' a larff - all this is is political corectness malarky gone maaaddd!

It was a joke . How anyone can be offended by this beggars belief .

It was a joke . How anyone can be offended by this beggars belief .

Joke? I guess some people have a weird sense of humour.

I know what is worse than Kelvin Mackenzie and that is Ricky Gervais and his dead baby joke.

Joke? I guess some people have a weird sense of humour.

And some people have no sense of humour.

---------- Post added 04-05-2017 at 13:10 ----------

And some people have no sense of humour.

I wonder if he would think it was funny if someone said the same about him???

Now let's see - Alex Thompson from Channel 4 news decided to dish out to McKenzie, what McKenzie and his crew have been dishing out to others for decades. Let's see how he responded:

---------- Post added 04-05-2017 at 13:10 ----------

I wonder if he would think it was funny if someone said the same about him???

Now let's see - Alex Thompson from Channel 4 news decided to dish out to McKenzie, what McKenzie and his crew have been dishing out to others for decades. Let's see how he responded:

All too often people of his ilk are happy to dish it out, under the pretence of a joke, but when the tables are turned, they go crying to mummy.

Of course he will! Hes only 'avin' a larff - all this is is political corectness malarky gone maaaddd!
........dont't know about political "corectness" malarky but I do know that political "correctness" has gone too far!...obviously like McKenzies comment

........dont't know about political "corectness" malarky but I do know that political "correctness" has gone too far!...obviously like McKenzies comment

You spotted a typo! Good job buddy!!!!!!!

Free speech, it was a joke, no more no less.

Angel1.

Guest sibon
Free speech, it was a joke, no more no less.

Angel1.

Indeed, he's free to say stuff like this, or his wonderful monkey comment if he likes.

I'm just as free to consider him to be a monumental dick who isn't worth listening to.

They'll sack him soon. Sacked from the Sun, that would be humiliating.