Price Drop TV

What's your opinion on this? When I watched it a couple of months ago I found it hard ot believe that it was legit.

ive bought a couple of items off there and had no problems, tho to be fair the sister in law also bought something and it never arrived but she did have her credit card refunded straight away with no agro

dave

Never heard of it, what is it exactly?

It's the sister channel to Bid up TV. It is available on Freeview. Instead of a traditional auction they gradually decreases the price of the items it sells during the course of each 'lot', until such time as all available items in the 'lot' have been sold.

On one of the occasions I viewed there was an Amadeus ladies watch, with a RRP = £275, when i turned on the price was down to £37 with 45 left. The price hit £32 with over 30 left and stayed there for over 5 mins till they all sold at that price.

The RRPs though are generally fictional.

It's like the Eisenegger shops. It say's the RRP of a shirt is something stupid like £90, but you can buy it for £5.99.

I don't trust bid-up TV. They lie!!!

eisenegger used to be very expensive a few years back anyways off topic price-dreop.tv is good for odd bargain here and there

Have bought many items from pricedrop and had no problems whatsoever, including a mountain bike for my son which cost me only £67. If that's a con, then I'm all for it.

How much did they charge you to deliver a mountain bike?

They normally charge about seven quid to post a CD!

£15, which means the bike was still a pretty good bargain. would have cost twice as much to get the same quality bike locally.