Owls Close Season 2017 Rumours

Got to get off that other thread before I go mad or get banned.

Owls target Sean Morrison has signed a new deal at Cardiff, strong rumours the Owls tabled a £3m bid.

I'm a bit late on this one....but allegedly a target for Wednesday,Glenn Whelan has joined Aston Villa...would have been nice to see him back at Hillsborough,but maybe not the sort of player we need at present.

I'm a bit late on this one....but allegedly a target for Wednesday,Glenn Whelan has joined Aston Villa...would have been nice to see him back at Hillsborough,but maybe not the sort of player we need at present.

Good player no doubt but your right on not needing him, I think it's pace we lack, Glenn wasn't the quickest when he was with us years ago.

we will have to look overseas for our players,other clubs have found good players so can we and with a maneger like ours it should be easier.

Charlie Mulgrew been touted for 1 million..??

Lee Bullen as dismissed this as pure speculation on Twitter.

Lee Bullen as dismissed this as pure speculation on Twitter.

Did also see Alan Hutton close to signing ?

Did also see Alan Hutton close to signing ?

That's emanated from a guy on Twitter who spouts a lot of BS, could be something in it but I wouldn't bank on it.

That's emanated from a guy on Twitter who spouts a lot of BS, could be something in it but I wouldn't bank on it.

Oh well I'm on the right part of the forum footie section anyway ;)

Well this will kill off the Westwood rumours.

Middlesbrough have signed Darren Randolph from West Ham, with the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper moving for £5m and signing a four-year deal

---------- Post added 29-07-2017 at 09:56 ----------

MULGREW BID REJECTED

Sheffield Wednesday have had a bid of £100,000 rising to £200,000 turned down for Blackburn defender Charlie Mulgrew, according to Sky sources.

Us aswell as hull and another team supposedly after danny batth, I'd have him back if we can get him