Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death 'joke'

Indeed, he's free to say stuff like this, or his wonderful monkey comment if he likes.

I'm just as free to consider him to be a monumental dick who isn't worth listening to.

They'll sack him soon. Sacked from the Sun, that would be humiliating.

Bojo will need a job soon, I can't think of a better match tbh.

Indeed, he's free to say stuff like this, or his wonderful monkey comment if he likes.

I'm just as free to consider him to be a monumental dick who isn't worth listening to.

They'll sack him soon. Sacked from the Sun, that would be humiliating.

He'd only end up at the Daily Mail. That seems to be the place for the uber trolls like Katie Hopkins or Richard Littlejohn, whose opinions even The Sun can't stomach.

Free speech, it was a joke, no more no less.

Angel1.

A completely sick one.

Even he realised it and tried to bury it.

Free speech, it was a joke, no more no less.

Angel1.

in this current climate of terror and fear and hate dont you think it might be a little ill judged?

What if it was say a muslim saying it about trump, or theresa may? would it still be "funny"?

Guest sibon
Bojo will need a job soon, I can't think of a better match tbh.

Bojo is more upmarket.

I hear that he is being lined up to do a column in The Standard.

Kelvin Mackenzie, newspaper columnist and ex editor, just cant help himself. In an interview with the New York Times he said:

"I think the fake news headline that would give this country the most joy would be: ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by an asylum seeker’"

The interviewer then said:

She wrote: “The next morning, I got a text message from Mr MacKenzie: “Hi Katrin, Can you change that perfect headline from ‘Jeremy Corbyn knifed to death by asylum seeker’ to ‘Jeremy Corbyn defrauded by asylum seeker.’ In the light of Jo Cox murder mine is in tol (sic) poor taste.”

Given that some MPs are complaining about getting death threats from deranged members of the public (e.g. Anna Soubry), who are worried that what happened to Jo Cox, will happen to them - should McKenzie get his job back as a columnist for the Sun?

Must have been a slow day for news or office boredom got the better of them.

in this current climate of terror and fear and hate dont you think it might be a little ill judged?

What if it was say a muslim saying it about trump, or theresa may? would it still be "funny"?

Or maybe Bernard Hopkins telling the world he will never let a white boy beat him in the boxing ring (Joe Calzaghe) Can you imagine the uproar if Joe had made that comment.