Looking for a sports buddy

Hello,

I'm from Sheffield and have been really inspired and wanting to go out and play some of the sorts such as tennis, badminton,hockey, basketball, volleyball, handball and judo.

Wondering if there is anyone that is same and would like to perform any of the above sports together... looking to potentially take the sport seriously later on in the future to play competitive (if we get any good at it lol)

Please direct message me if interested.

Many thanks,

Jordan.

Have you ever fancied trying rugby? Your always welcome to come try Hallamshire RUFC, were a local friendly team who always welcome new players. Three of our current side until the last year had never played before (or at least since school).

We train Tuesday's at 19:00 at out new home on Northfield Road in Crookes, S10. If you want more details were on Facebook and Twitter or your welcome to contact me on here.

Hope to see you soon.

Hi Jordan,

I'd be interested in doing some Badminton if you fancy it, I'm not bad at most sports usually so let me know and we can sort a game out some time. (If you don't mind playing an old man 42)

---------- Post added 14-08-2016 at 16:58 ----------

Have you ever fancied trying rugby? Your always welcome to come try Hallamshire RUFC, were a local friendly team who always welcome new players. Three of our current side until the last year had never played before (or at least since school).

We train Tuesday's at 19:00 at out new home on Northfield Road in Crookes, S10. If you want more details were on Facebook and Twitter or your welcome to contact me on here.

Hope to see you soon.

Hi There,

I've been considering trying rugby but I've never played before and I'm knocking on a bit so would this be ok?

I won't make it this week as I'll be at the match but I should be ok for next Tuesday I think.

Hi matey,

Don't worry about age sr1sag, I'm no spring chicken either. We have a good mix of players aged between 17 and 52 so trust me you certainly wont be the eldest! haha

We will be there every week till October when we will go onto the astroturf down at Tapton School so nip down when you can I will introduce you to everyone. :thumbsup:

Hi Jordan and sr1sag,

I am up for any racquet sport - tennis, badminton, squash...

This post's avg. age moved up a bit further !

let me know guys

thanks

---------- Post added 21-08-2016 at 13:21 ----------

Hi Jordan,

Got your private message, thanks. Yes I'm free to play the times you mentioned and I have an extra racquet.

It wouldn't let me reply to it until I have atleast 5 posts on this forum !

So could you message with your contact info.

Thanks

Sounds interesting!

---------- Post added 25-08-2016 at 11:38 ----------

Volleybay sounds nice ;) Im ready at Sunday :)