Hallamster the Hallam FM Hamster? Love or hate him/her/it?

Hallamster  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Hallamster

• Love it!
    • Die Hamster! Stop the garbage play some music!

I cant even describe the boiling rage this abomination incites in me. I used to enjoy Hallam but a while ago this sneaky faux-rat snook upon the station and killed it for me. I have been hoping for some time that he would go back from whence he came but this doesnt seem to be happening! All I want in a morning is music. As if Radio 1 and Galaxy/Stereotypical Yorkshire FM or whatever its called werent bad enough with their overpaid windbag hosts now Hallam is firmly in the grips of this moronic rat. Its been there for some time now and seems to be a permanent fixture. I thought they only lived a few years but this one is fake, it could live forever people. Be warned! Someone please take out the hamster, or at least point me at a station that play upbeat music and current music without too much moronic interjection! I mean for christs sake surely its too early for that crap......

Capital FM 105 ?

Magic........:D

Capital FM 105 ?

Thats galaxy, its yorkshire folk talking yorkshire. I drive for 30 minutes to work each day and hear chris moyles, bread and dripping duo from crapaxy and that hamster! Often I swop between the 3 and dont hear a solitary song

Deary me are they still wheeling that 30 second joke out all these years later?

pathetic.

I only listen to the radio to and from work (so about 30 mins a day). Everytime I tune into Hallam its the daft hamster voice or ads, but no other station is any better really they are all full of ads at the prime time of rush hour I find. I prefer the smaller redroad of sheffield live.

Deary me are they still wheeling that 30 second joke out all these years later?

pathetic.

Each morning 7.30 - 8 when I drive to work it seems to fill the airwaves, not sure if it is part of the whole show. It must be stopped. I think this thread should have been left in Sheffield Discussions, its a Sheffield station and we all have to listen to this inane animal. Rat poison anyone?

Moyles all the way

You see I am not convinced he should be anymore than a little fill between songs, he aint no Russell Howard type. It should be music and a bit of him, not the other way. There are stations like this but it all seems to be dogger music

Been do this for years must work well it works for me and i have now lost count how many years hes done the Breakfast show

hamster wants putting down and i will do it even my kids hate it why is he still on