Sign in to follow this  

Talk about Milking the System.

The Americans threw down the gauntlet on the business of farm subsidies and equal trading a while back. A subsequent row within the E.U. has revealed how much the French farmers have been milking the system for years.

They argue that their way of farming is by family management and not corporate management, so requiring a different way of dealing.

The Trouble is, it has now come to light that they have been subsidised to the tune of £7bn per annum. That is alot of dosh in any language.

The other night it was reported that an agreement has been reached for all of the European Union farmers including our own to have their subsidies cut but the French will be allowed to continue with theirs! Talk about there been no curruption in Europe and I shall laugh again.

Oh look I am really supprised ah me.

Moon Maiden

Just another example of inequality in the E.E.C.!

Originally posted by Lickszz

The Americans threw down the gauntlet on the business of farm subsidies and equal trading a while back. A subsequent row within the E.U. has revealed how much the French farmers have been milking the system for years.

They argue that their way of farming is by family management and not corporate management, so requiring a different way of dealing.

The Trouble is, it has now come to light that they have been subsidised to the tune of £7bn per annum. That is alot of dosh in any language.

The other night it was reported that an agreement has been reached for all of the European Union farmers including our own to have their subsidies cut but the French will be allowed to continue with theirs! Talk about there been no curruption in Europe and I shall laugh again.

read the agreement

no-one gets any more or less than before. The subsidies are still paid in full, but for land management not production, with france being excluded from a number of stipulations.

The CAP budget is the same, virtually - all they seem to have done is make it more complicared than before.