Sign in to follow this  

Washing Hands

Now I need you to be perfectly honest on this one

Do you wash your hands when you have been to the loo? Personal I know but when trying to teach children to always wash theirs my efforts are regularly frustrated when ladies leave the loos without washing. I reckon that at least 50% of lady users don't :o :o :o

Tried to set up a poll but couldn't get 3 options

I always do! :D

In the house, no.

When I'm out in a pub, resteraunt etc yes.

I suppose I'm just a lopper at home.

:banana:

Yes ofcourse I do!

The problem in pubs/public places etc is that if they don't supply handwash its not very encouraging, especially if the sinks look grubby or are clogged up with loo roll.

I have to admit that I didn't used to... but more recently I've made a conscious effort to wash my hands everytime I goto the toliet now. 8)

As a bloke, you certainly notice that many gents don't wash their hands after "urinating" in toilets in pubs!

I never used to, but in recent years I have.

Just thinking about, for example, eating a packet of crisps without washing hands makes it all come in to perspective for me really.. ;)

My Mother taught us to be very clean, to always wash our hands after using the toilet and always before having a meal. I wash my hands constantly anyway all through the day, as I feel dirty if I can't. Both my children were taught to be as clean as I am and they are a credit, children to be proud of.

I also get a bath or shower every day at least once and sometimes twice. It has been said that I am too clean, but I don't agree, someone said that to have too many baths is weakening, but this is a good excuse for dirty buggers. Everyone smells, because we all are a human animal and we need to keep that stink down or we all pong.

All the time, especially in the summer we perspire and this causes the smell if it is not washed off, furthermore as we get older we pong even more, due to the ageing process.

Originally posted by Mo

Now I need you to be perfectly honest on this one

Do you wash your hands when you have been to the loo? Personal I know but when trying to teach children to always wash theirs my efforts are regularly frustrated when ladies leave the loos without washing. I reckon that at least 50% of lady users don't :o :o :o

Tried to set up a poll but couldn't get 3 options

I ALWAYS wash after being to the loo!

I trained as chef for a while (years ago) and washed my hands after touching all different surfaces and foods so I got in the habbit of regular washing of the hands! Best way to be IMHO!

You a washer or a walker? LOL! I always wash my hands. Especially in a pub/club/restaurant and even at college, I always wash my hands, then use a paper towel to turn off the tap, and to open the door. Just think of all those people who just go and open the doors without washing their hands! All their germs go onto the door handle!

Chloé

do you eat bar peanuts dabouncer? :lol:

there is (on average) about 20 different traces of mens urine on every peanut :o

Originally posted by RPG

do you eat bar peanuts dabouncer? :lol:

there is (on average) about 20 different traces of mens urine on every peanut :o

I dont actually... thankfully!

I heard summat similar about london's underground hand rails!

I also heard that with the amount of germs on New Yorks subway hand rails... it could one day possibly lead to an outbreak of plague!