CRYSTAL mAZE IS COMING BACK

Sounds pretty hideous, just from that story. The beauty of the original show was the simplicity of the tasks mixed with O'Brien's personality and charisma. I remember the hours of, even as a child, shouting at the TV when the contestants struggled with even the easiest game.

I fear that it'll all be a bit too high-tech and will take away from the simple majesty of the original.

It says nowhere on that article that it's coming back to TV. Has the opening poster been reading a different article?

First i find out Knightmare has a live stage show...now I find out that Crystal Maze is returning in some sort of form...this is brilliant.

My kids used to love the Crystal Maze and was compulsive viewing for them in the 90's.

As soon as the theme tune came on they rushed downstairs from all corners of the house and I was guaranteed a very peaceful hour !

I have to say that Richard O'Brien was the top presenter - Ed Tudor-Pole had very big shoes to fill and didn't succeed.

Edited by Daven

Must be on Crystal Meths to watch that rubbish.:huh:

I have fond memories of watching the Crystal Maze, it was one of the few programmes that all my family would watch together. Don't spoil those memories by bringing it back as an inferior modern version no doubt filled with "irreverent" celebrities. Leave the memories in the past, where they belong.

It says nowhere on that article that it's coming back to TV. Has the opening poster been reading a different article?

That'll teach me for looking at the headline & getting carried away! Apologies for raising others, (and my own) expectations.

They need to bring back Interceptor...

They need to bring back Interceptor...

That only lasted a few episodes. The arrest of The Interceptor on the boat was actually real too lol.

Bring back The Adventure Game! Dronga Dronga!