Sign in to follow this  

Dogs Barking All Night

On your neighbourhood do you have dogs that seem to bark all night i do and it drives me mad :evil:

no, doggies should be kept in at night anyway. I find if you should shutup or NO!!! at my dog he sometimes stops - perhaps you could try it.

ok i have opened my window and i am about to shout shutup at the top of my voice....will the dog hear me three streets away here goes :D

If you can hear them, they can hear you

:D @ last it shutup maybe it was barking @ the full moon

Hi Jon

you dont live anywhere near Shirehall road do you???

I used to live on there and we had the same problem"dogs barking all hours of the day and night" and the owners didnt give a fig about it, it used to really stress me out, luckily i did the sane thing and moved off the estate alltogether. :o

There used to be a dog behind us who barked all day and night - there was no wonder though - he was just left in the back garden and his owner never gave him any attention. The poor animal didn't have any toys, so he used to ammuse himself by throwing his water dish around.

Fortunatly, they sold the dog, hopefully to a better home.

Now though, they've got a car alarm that goes off all night instead.

Hi Angie v i live very close to Shirehall Road i understand what you mean my friend lives on Gregg House Road on he has told me about this dog that never shuts up ..This dog i'm talking about lives on Valentine Road near the church

The good thing with living on an elderly estate - not many people have pets..!

We recently "inherited" a dog, but she's really quiet until she see's another dog or cat. Even then we don't let her out late at night or early in the morning.

Blame the dog owners, if they can't stop their dogs barking all night they shouldn't be allowed to keep one.

I agree. Our dog is very badly brought up and we cant stop it barking, but if we'd trained in properly instead of spoiling it im sure he would be far more obedient. (then again the dog that I DID bring up had to be put down for trying to kill people - but thats another matter) I find the most effective method is a clip round the nose with newspaper, it doesnt hurt them, it just annoys them.

Does your doggy go for your pussy Kittykat?