Sign in to follow this  

School nightmare

Hi Debouncer, did you enjoy your hols, not to much Greek beer eh.

Waxy chuff did make one very good point about asking him to leave at sixteen.

That will be done without a shadow of a doubt, He would be out now if i had my way but i am still responsible for him, so he stays until then.

Waxy you are right in theory that retaliation makes it worse but i am facing continueous violence and i have hit him twice in years.

Once when he gave his mum a kicking and Wednesday when he booted me hard to the stomach while the education officer was present.

Had that been a man on the street I would have hit out a lot harder but it took one hit to realise that i hit harder than he does and he better not try me and he did,nt.

At 15 he is a big strong lad almost adult and when he lashes out it comes from his boots with tremendas power and it hurts.

He does not poo poo around.

No son should ever hit his Mum, hitting Dad is one thing but Mum never . You can have many fathers in your child hood but you only ever have one Mother.

How many people in there teens have lashed out at there fathers thinking there tougher than he is, that is what they do but they draw the line at hitting there mums.

We are now trying to organise somewhere he can go for a short while a kind of recoup were hopefully he will come back a better person.

He has 5 months to alter or he will be living away from us and that is for certain.

i hope it all goes well for both you and your family

Final word

Thankyou for all your points of view.

Putting this in public domain took some guts and i think i did the right thing and to be honest the people on this forum have been very supportive and now i have got it off my chest i feel a lot better.

I have a rocky road ahead and now its time to deal with it and try to make a successfull outcome.

This has been a depressing thread to say the least and now i am going to close it so we can all cheer up and get on with posting our very usefull and happy topics.

Your points of view have been most helpfull, some very close to the real thing and some I entirely disagree with but all have been very helpfull.

Thankyou for all your PMs and i will be in touch personally.

Once again thanks for all your support and we will chat soon.

Regards

Paul ( The Cycleracer. )