Bind Weed Problems?

8) Kiddies you don't smoke Bind weed lol..whats the best way to get rid of Bind weed from your garden doesn't matter how many times i dig it up it grows back..it entangles all my roses and takes ages to move?

Any tips ?

Sorry, Jon, the prognosis isn't good lol

You're gonna have to risk RSI and do your weeding manually if you want to continue to be environmentally friendly or not kill neighbouring plants.

The good news is that if you keep on top of it - e.g. pop out every day/every other day and pull new shoots up by the roots the problem can be overcome. The trick is to catch the new shoots immediately - then even a big garden will only take a few minutes to keep weed free, and you'll be stunting them :twisted: . And eventually (2-3 years lol) you will have destroyed most of the underground weed network.

Or you could just have a bindweed plantation :lol:

Jon

If you drop any of the weed it will root on the spot.

Bind weed does not need a root to grow as you can drop the middle section of the plant and it will root and grow.

What is bind weed? doesn't sound very nice, hope I don't get any.:banana:

:x I took all the bind weed out of my garden last week a job well done....took three days to grow back...something must kill this damn weed?

Dont use methyl mecury, that will just kill you.

Dont use methyl mecury, that will just kill you. I'm sure a few people on here are already posting me a few bags of methyl mecury :P that rite Geoff...lol

But thanks for the tip about methyl mecury

:banana::roll: sounds like a bad weed but never seen any what dose it look like :o:wave:

Ah, doesn't it look all sweet and innocent...you'd never know it was a murderer that slowly strangles the life out of it's victims. Maybe theres a lesson in life there somewhere:lol: