Sign in to follow this  

Would you fight and support the country?

Would you fight and support?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you fight and support?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure - we should try to talk it out first
    • Don't Care

Sorry, only just seen this. Which ones are you referring to? I basically just search on the net for them.

I am too old now, and when thatcher was trying to dictate to the rest of the world, I said that I wouldn't be vapourised to protect her wealth, but I love this land that spawned me and I would if I could fight for it.:banana:

That'll be me that voted "no".... how to make enemies on my second post, lol, Doh!

I'd better explain myself - I'm a strong believer in peace and non-violence, and personally I've also always thought patriotism to be a bit of a strange concept (building such a strong relationship with my place of birth - something which I had no control over). I also see this as "our world", or "our Earth", rather than "my country", and like to think that if peace and equality played a more important global role than the generation of wealth, then such aggression would not arrise.