Aluminium Bi-Fold Door Recommendation

Hi

I am looking for recommendations for Bi-folding doors. If you have used a local company you can recommend please let me know.

thanks

Gails

Hi, try Bluebell Conservatories in Dinnington. Website has contact details

Ive used Just Trade Windows. They were very competitive price wise but very busy so had to wait a while for the install. Job installed last year and all good so far. I already had the RSJ inplace, and had a builder spend half a day pouring the concrete for them to sit on. So this was a simple install only job. They do not make the bifolds themself but buy them in from a company in the North East I think.

If you want locally made then Vision Windows manufacture and fit in Sheffield and seem to be a friendly enough set up (they were double the cost for my job but maybe more competitive on other jobs with different site layouts and would be cheaper than all the national companies you see websites and adverts for).

Both are located just off Penistone Rd in S6. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Just+Trade+Windows+Ltd/Vision+Aluminium,+Cuthbert+Bank+Rd,+Sheffield+S6+2HP/@53.4002745,-1.4942102,1351m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0x78a95340168b3d69!2m2!1d-1.4913336!2d53.4012463!1m5!1m1!1s0x487978926bde17d9:0x6fcd137f09693b94!2m2!1d-1.490768!2d53.3991992!3e2

True true, vision windows are very good. Works out around £500 - £600 per leaf!

Depends on colour, ironmongery, size, VAT ETC

can highly recomend doubletop on sheff forum