R.I.P Bronski Beat keyboardist Larry Steinbachek

no great loss to mankind.

why cos they had something to do with being gay?

You sir are a monumental idiot.

---------- Post added 12-01-2017 at 19:58 ----------

By the way your photos are rubbish, they remind me of the ones my 4 year old takes with his V Tech Kidizoom.

Edited by mickey finn

Guest sibon

What a lovely chap you are.

Keep on advertising that business of yours alongside your neanderthal views. That allows all us normal folks to avoid using you.

Sad news. After Dusty Springfield's version of 'If you Go Away', Bronski Beat's 'Smalltown Boy' is one of the most poignant songs ever recorded.

Sad news. After Dusty Springfield's version of 'If you Go Away', Bronski Beat's 'Smalltown Boy' is one of the most poignant songs ever recorded.

Agree was a powerful song and video that reflected the times.

RIP.

why cos they had something to do with being gay?

nothing to do with them being gay activists, his name will not mean anything to 99 out of 100 people ,no one will miss someone they didn't even know.i have been playing their music since the eighties without knowing his name.

nothing to do with them being gay activists, his name will not mean anything to 99 out of 100 people ,no one will miss someone they didn't even know.i have been playing their music since the eighties without knowing his name.

does that mean he doesnt deserve respect in death by those who know and maybe like the bands music?

Im not a big fan, i only know a few tracks, doesnt mean i wont give him respect.

Shocked that someone, this day and age could write something like that ...... Well you know what they say....... What goes around comes around ......