Which film have you watched more than once ?

ive got a dvd boxset which was pretty cheap

vertigo, psycho, the birds, rope, rear window, north by northwest

Sounds good - ideal for Christmases / New Years when there's nowt on telly worth watching!

Sounds good - ideal for Christmases / New Years when there's nowt on telly worth watching!

this is it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitchcock-Disc-Box-Set-DVD/dp/B000BND224/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1482704532&sr=1-3&keywords=hitchcock

can get it for £16

14 discs

The Birds: All About The Birds - Making Of, Tippi Hedren's Screen Test, Universal News Reel Stories x 2, Storyboard Sequence: Deleted Scene (Script Pages), Alternative Ending (Sketches & Storyboards), Production Photographs.

Family Plot: Plotting Family Plot - Making Of, Storyboards.

Frenzy: The Story Of Frenzy - Making Of.

The Man Who Knew Too Much: The Making Of The Man Who Knew Too Much, Trailer Compilation.

"Marnie": The Trouble With Marnie - Making Of, Production Photographs.

Rear Window: Rear Window Ethics: Remembering & Restoring a Hitchcock Classic - Making Of, Featurette, Trailer Compilation.

Saboteur: A Closer Look - Making Of, Storyboards, Hitchcock Sketches.

Shadow Of A Doubt: Beyond Doubt: The Making Of Hitchcock's Favourite Film, Production Drawings.

Topaz: An Appreciation by Film Critic/Historian Leonard Maltin - Making Of, Alternative Endings x 3 - Duel/Airport/Suicide, Storyboards, Production Photographs.

Torn Curtain: Torn Curtain Rising - Making Of, Scenes Scored By Composer Bernard Herrmann.

The Trouble With Harry: The Trouble With Harry Isn't Over - Making Of, Trailer Compilation.

Rope: Rope Unleashed - Making Of, Trailer Compilation.

Vertigo: Obsessed with Vertigo, Feature Commentary, Cast And Filmmakers, Production Notes.

Psycho: Masters Of Cinema: Alfred Hitchcock, American Film Institute Salute to Alfred Hitchcock, Production Notes, Cast And Filmmakers.

The two main ones are The Good the Bad and the Ugly, the finest western ever made as far as I'm concerned, and Burn, starring Marlon Brando. He said he considered it his best film ever, and I have to agree. Others are The Shining, kill Bill and The Magnificent 7, the original, with Yul Brinner and Robert Vaughn etc.

this is it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitchcock-Disc-Box-Set-DVD/dp/B000BND224/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1482704532&sr=1-3&keywords=hitchcock

can get it for £16

14 discs

The Birds: All About The Birds - Making Of, Tippi Hedren's Screen Test, Universal News Reel Stories x 2, Storyboard Sequence: Deleted Scene (Script Pages), Alternative Ending (Sketches & Storyboards), Production Photographs.

Family Plot: Plotting Family Plot - Making Of, Storyboards.

Frenzy: The Story Of Frenzy - Making Of.

The Man Who Knew Too Much: The Making Of The Man Who Knew Too Much, Trailer Compilation.

"Marnie": The Trouble With Marnie - Making Of, Production Photographs.

Rear Window: Rear Window Ethics: Remembering & Restoring a Hitchcock Classic - Making Of, Featurette, Trailer Compilation.

Saboteur: A Closer Look - Making Of, Storyboards, Hitchcock Sketches.

Shadow Of A Doubt: Beyond Doubt: The Making Of Hitchcock's Favourite Film, Production Drawings.

Topaz: An Appreciation by Film Critic/Historian Leonard Maltin - Making Of, Alternative Endings x 3 - Duel/Airport/Suicide, Storyboards, Production Photographs.

Torn Curtain: Torn Curtain Rising - Making Of, Scenes Scored By Composer Bernard Herrmann.

The Trouble With Harry: The Trouble With Harry Isn't Over - Making Of, Trailer Compilation.

Rope: Rope Unleashed - Making Of, Trailer Compilation.

Vertigo: Obsessed with Vertigo, Feature Commentary, Cast And Filmmakers, Production Notes.

Psycho: Masters Of Cinema: Alfred Hitchcock, American Film Institute Salute to Alfred Hitchcock, Production Notes, Cast And Filmmakers.

Thanks Mel, will order this. Am looking forward to watching these!

You should really try and get it just to see The Birds. That is worth a fiver on it's own. Very tense, even by today's standards.

The Birds is a masterclass of suspense movie making, the scene where birds start landing on the climbing frame behind the lead actress is superb.

I've recently watched Hitchcock's Vertigo, after many years of seeing it. I appreciated much more second time around, and I think it's a magical film - San Francisco looks so photogenic (as does Kim Novak)! Apart from Psycho, which I quite enjoyed (though I don't think it's as good as Vertigo), I don't think I've seen any other Hitchcock films. I had a quick look on Ebay and you can buy a DVD collection of his films for a fiver or so. Bargain!
Yes some films are more enjoyable the second time round.

I've recorded the film West Side Story to watch later, and although I've seen it a few times I know I'm going to enjoy watching it again.

I loved everything about it. The music, the dancing and choreography, the idea. of making a musical based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and turning it into a sad moving story about New York gang violence and racism. Brilliant film!

Dawn of the Dead 1978

Prometheus

Alien (All of them)

Star Trek (All of them)

The Martian

Kill Bill (Both)

Pulp Fiction

Deathproof

Life Of Brian

Burlesque (Yes I know... but I like some of the music)

To name a small list of the films I watch over and over again.

The Terminator series and Rambo series along with many other films :cool:

Just watched it once more! The film Kes. That's three times Ive seen it. Never tire of it. The acting is marvellous.

Lord Of The Rings. I'm not bothered about it now like, lol:hihi:

Warriors

Dirty dozens

Where eagle's dare

Aliens 1-4

Once upon a time in America

Once upon a time in Wild West

Terminator

Godfather

Scarface

Carlitos way

Debbie does Dallas

Warriors

Dirty dozens

Where eagle's dare

Aliens 1-4

Once upon a time in America

Once upon a time in Wild West

Terminator

Godfather

Scarface

Carlitos way

Debbie does Dallas

I've seen Godfather more than once, then again, it is a really good film. I've also seen American Gangster twice too. I like them sort of movies, I think it's the suits, lol:hihi: