The Walking Dead Series 6

I think Im in shock. Theres not been many episodes that Ive had to look away but this was one of them.

Ive got to say Negan managed to stay remarkably clean through it all.

I ain't seen it yet, but I read on another site who died lol, was roughly who I expected so not disappointed

I'm haven't watched it but this series is getting a few episodes to impress and that's it. I lost interest in the last series, it's lost its main focus which was walkers. Now it's group A (often led by a nutter) facing off group b, c and look here's group d and another nutter. It's going the way of the short lived Revolution without Billy Burkes quizzical eyebrow.

I dont think it was ever really about the walkers, its always been about the people.

I dont think it was ever really about the walkers, its always been about the people.

They've always driven the show, they've always been the main threat. Indeed a large chunk of series 5 (?) was to keep the guy with mullet alive because he had the cure. That whole aspect has been lost.

EDIT: The other thing was characters making some really stupid decisions, out of character stupid decisions in fact. That grated too. But, hopefully this series will kick in a bit.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Its not about the walkers, the survivors are the walking dead

Its not about the walkers, the survivors are the walking dead

Then why bother with the walkers at all? Kill 'em off!

On a side note, in the comics after negans group the walkers come back into it big style

On a side note, in the comics after negans group the walkers come back into it big style

Roll on The Whisperers....:evil::evil::evil: