Looking for Denise Armstrong

does anyone know of my old and boss she is denies Armstrong used to work for education depart if you know her can you ask her to ring me on 07801886528 please it's important thanks steve

I am sure I know the Denise Armstrong you are looking for , I went to college with her and would love to contact her myself , but , unfortunately for both of us I don`t know her whereabouts either. Sorry but thanks for the memory .

Denise, I think you mean?

sorry for my spelling mistake with her name a genuine error. must be worth 500 lines, on how to spell names correctly

---------- Post added 14-07-2014 at 12:31 ----------

I am sure I know the Denise Armstrong you are looking for , I went to college with her and would love to contact her myself , but , unfortunately for both of us I don`t know her whereabouts either. Sorry but thanks for the memory .

I know she was is living in greenhill she's married to steve and they have 3 daughters the eldest is called wendy she worked for the housing department, then moved to head of cemetery's and finally into education as head of property's she came a long way up the corporate ladder it's her address I'm having trouble with, for a couple of years I would drop her a home from work I think the address <PERSONAL DETAILS REMOVED> if you do a search and find her will you let me know it's no good phoning her as she is exdirectory

Edited by nikki-red

Had a lot to do with Denise professionally. I'm pretty sure she retired a year or so back, otherwise I'd say try her work address (council employees' email addresses are pretty common knowledge and all follow the same format - [email protected]).

Is this Denise who had brothers steve and derrick previously of Intake?

I have lost touch with an old work mate of mine she was also my bet man at my wedding her name is denice Armstrong, with husband steven, daughters wendy, laura and one more who I have forgotten her name they live on westwick grove or crescent at greenhill of bocking lane if you know of them please let me know thanks steve x

Mod Note

Threads merged, please do not start multiple threads on the same topic.

Also please do not publish the personal details of third parties such as addresses or phone numbers, and think long and hard before posting your own, the internet is full of people who may not be as nice as you.

Edited by esme

I knew her many years she started work as a school cleaner and worked her way up the sticky ladder to become a big wig in housing dept then on to head of cemetery's and lastly the head of property's in education completing the circle

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 23:09 ----------

Had a lot to do with Denise professionally. I'm pretty sure she retired a year or so back, otherwise I'd say try her work address (council employees' email addresses are pretty common knowledge and all follow the same format - [email protected]).

yes your right she took early retirement a couple of years ago we were good friends and she was best man at my wedding. we would phone each other regularly until I had 3 heart attacks in a matter of weeks and knocked me right back