If your not part of the solution your part of the problem

agree or not this is a well founded saying for change

agree or not this is a well founded saying for change

you're :cool:

????????????

It is 'you are' (you're) not 'your' (belonging to you). Apart from that I agree.

Bob Dylan says as much in 'The times they are a changin'

The trouble is, i don't like the way the times are a changing these days ;)

It is 'you are' (you're) not 'your' (belonging to you). Apart from that I agree.

Bob Dylan says as much in 'The times they are a changin'

The trouble is, i don't like the way the times are a changing these days ;)[/QUwho is saying that the ways are changing, when get most of the information from national sources

I can assure you the times are changing, and changing very quickly indeed.

The trouble is, it is the ruling class dictating those changes, as we see with Trump conning the working classes in the USA, and the Leave campaigners conning the working classes in Britain.

By the time sanity prevails once more, we will have lost the lot.

I don't agree, there's lots of problems that I can't do anything about... that doesn't mean i'm part of the underlying problem....

I don't agree, there's lots of problems that I can't do anything about... that doesn't mean i'm part of the underlying problem....

no it does not, but if you had the power to obstruct change it may be

Edited by phil752

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem? Why? I'm not entirely sure I get this. Would it be because your in the way? And surely it depends what the problem is, because there will be people 'who are just there', who are doing nothing, and aren't bothered. They'd only be a problem if they kick up a fuss, wouldn't they?

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem? Why? I'm not entirely sure I get this. Would it be because your in the way? And surely it depends what the problem is, because there will be people 'who are just there', who are doing nothing, and aren't bothered. They'd only be a problem if they kick up a fuss, wouldn't they?

It's a variation on the old "if you are not with me then you are the enemy" cry.

It's for lazy people who cannot think beyond "us" and "everyone else" because the world to them is black and white and shades of grey only exist in bad romance novels.

you're :cool:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: