Morons on bikes

Mindless stupid sad little morons riding dirt bikes scooters on pavements and at all hours and been a complete nusence. On wybourn

There stupid and if they grt killed it will be the drivers fault even tho there the morons.....

Its stupid pointless and there is plenty of spare land near by go there and stay ofbthe pavements

Morons

Police seem too scared to do owt about this menace.

The government seem to have left these council estates to their own devices, survival of the fittest seems to be the only way forward.

Good luck

The government seem to have left these council estates to their own devices, survival of the fittest seems to be the only way forward.

Good luck

They don't do anything because every time they try and pursue them, they just go off-road, up alleyways, etc.

They're not going to pay thousands to get a helicopter out to chase a bike for riding on the pavement.

I've thought for a long time that all cars and bikes should have a system installed where the police are able to just turn the engine off remotely, and lock the doors. Like the bait cars they have in the USA.

More feral rat boys, welcome to modern Britain.

Haven't seen the one in S12 for a while that rode like an idiot on the road with a mask no number plate and no helmet as I believe the police won't chase them if they aren't wearing a helmet.

It makes me want to put on a mask and throw a brick at him, bet the police would chase me.

Good luck

They aren't scared they're just sick of wasting resources.

Parents don't care and the valiant community suddenly turn mute when called upon.

As well as posting on here get on the phone or the police website and report it.

Mindless stupid sad little morons riding dirt bikes scooters on pavements and at all hours and been a complete nusence. On wybourn

There stupid and if they grt killed it will be the drivers fault even tho there the morons.....

Its stupid pointless and there is plenty of spare land near by go there and stay ofbthe pavements

Morons

This is a serous question,

Why have you posted it on S/F?

This is a serous question,

Why have you posted it on S/F?

I assume it is first to express feelings and emotions that cannot be dealt with. And maybe to ask in hope there may be a solution.

Personally I see reading the post that it says mindless, stupid sad little morons.

This says more about the person posting this who is likely very sad while the kids are having a good time out there.

Sitting at home getting upset is more stupid mindless, sad, than having a good time on your bike and still being young and developing.

The noise must be a nuisance but things can be done to become less annoyed by it. If you cant stop or move them somewhere else just sit and positively hope one will get killed soon by a driver instead of seeing it as something negative that has not even happened yet. Then when the time comes the police will put more time and energy in stopping them.

So been a nuisance and causing trouble is having a good time..... no wounder uk is screwed up full of morons and perants that dont care.... if ghey get knocked off them they be first to moan

Should knock them off thst would stop them

I feel as though I am not one with my local scum bag. I must immediately invite them into my home so that they can drop McDonald's packaging and spit indiscriminately wherever they choose. I will then hand over the keys to my new car so that they can recline the seat to nearly horizontal and drive at breakneck speed, whilst simultaneously smoking weed.

Morons

You could report it. I'm not convinced anything would be done about it, but it is almost certain that nothing will get done about it unless it is reported by somebody.

(For future reference, 'they're' is what is used when you want to shorten 'they are).

So been a nuisance and causing trouble is having a good time..... no wounder uk is screwed up full of morons and perants that dont care.... if ghey get knocked off them they be first to moan

Should knock them off thst would stop them

Being a nuisance when you are young is, being young. and today some youngster's ride pit bikes, and have them making as much noise as they can, yes it can be annoying but until the fad goes away you have to put up with it best you can.

Mindless stupid sad little morons, i think i would have been one when i was young, which was a long long time ago. Now i have a 2.2 and a six figure salary.