Blair wants us to 'rise up against Brexit.'

Multi-millionaire Tony Blair wants us all to 'rise up against Brexit.'

Can I suggest we all rise up against lying, war-mongering, self-serving politicians who have not served the best interests of the British people for years, like him.

Can I suggest we all rise up against lying, war-mongering, self-serving politicians who have not served the best interests of the British people for years, like him.

Yes, I heard this too and after recalling how he ignored literally millions of protesters BEFORE the iraq war started my irony metre exploded. And all thats after he came out and said he would not be dictated to by hte public when it came down to fuel tax during the fuel strike of 2000 (ish). This man listened to Bush, God and no doubt shadowy backers behind the scenes. He didnt listen to many others because the opposition was weak and in disaray. How times change.

Does this despicable individual really expect us to take any notice of him.He can do one.If ever there was a good reason for leaving the EU its the fact that Blair wants us to stay.

I don`t care who knows it, I was, and am, a Blair fan. If he thinks there should be some kind of campaign about this Brexit farce, instead of just rolling over and accepting all the **** the Brexiteers are throwing at us, I`m all for it. I don`t think it`ll get anywhere, but he deserves kudos for trying.

War monger ? Getting rid of one of the most evil dictators of the last 100 years. I remember Farzad Bazoft...... I agree that what happened afterwards was unfortunate to put it mildly, but that`s a different story. If that hadn`r happened how many people would be accusing him of warmongering ? Only some Tories (and,those paragons of honesty and consistency, UKIP) I reckon.

---------- Post added 17-02-2017 at 18:54 ----------

Lying ? ! ? ! ?

That really is the Brexiteers pot calling the kettle black, 350 million times a month in fact. It`s so funny I feel like laughing.

There really is no limit to the Brexiteers hypocrisy

Edited by Justin Smith

I don`t care who knows it, I was, and am, a Blair fan. If he thinks there should be some kind of campaign about this Brexit farce, instead of just rolling over and accepting all the **** the Brexiteers are throwing at us, I`m all for it. I don`t think it`ll get anywhere, but he deserves kudos for trying.

Thats like saying because Saddam Hussain built a few roads and opened a few hospitals he wasnt a tyrant. Blair is lying sack of excrement who will be judged harshly by history. Dont get me wrong the remain side need a strong voice but it shouldnt be blair - Id rather Nick Clegg put his hand up.

It's not every day a Politician advises an uprising of the people.

Does that mean we have carte blanche to rise up and depose anyone who displeases us? I have quite a few names on my list...

Get yer pitchforks ready...

---------- Post added 17-02-2017 at 18:54 ----------

Lying ? ! ? ! ?

That really is the Brexit pot calling the kettle black, 350 million times a month in fact. That`s so funny I feel like laughing.

There really is no limit to the Brexiteers hipocrisy

Who told you it was 350 million times a month? Would that be your nephew or your cousin. I don't think you should be accusing anybody about making stories up. I feel like laughing at the remoaners hypocracy.

Thats like saying because Saddam Hussain built a few roads and opened a few hospitals he wasnt a tyrant. Blair is lying sack of excrement who will be judged harshly by history. Dont get me wrong the remain side need a strong voice but it shouldnt be blair - Id rather Nick Clegg put his hand up.

And Cameron turned out to be just as untrustworthy.

Should we elect someone like Trump, in rebellion, or should we try our best to pick the best of a bad lot?

Oh come on. Thats being unfair to sacks of excrement. Blair is much worse than Trump. Who is a sack etc

Hold on, all he is doing is trying to raise a popular movement against government policy.

Perfectly democratic to do that - or are you suggesting that democracy shouldn't be allowed?

And Cameron turned out to be just as untrustworthy.

Should we elect someone like Trump, in rebellion, or should we try our best to pick the best of a bad lot?

What did Cameron do that made more untrustworthy than Blair? Blair lied. A lot. Cameron shot the country in the head with brexit, organised austerity and various other things besides. But out and out lies? He can't hold a candle to Blair.

Typical Tony 'I'm a regular sort of guy' Blair. Why didn't he come out with this before the referendum, then we could have had a landslide for leaving.

This is the bloke who sowed the seeds of tens of thousands being killed in the Middle East, WMDs were invented to justify his actions and the harvest is still being reaped in the ongoing conflicts.

Theresa May must think it's Christmas again after this intervention, because one things for sure, the current Labour membership hate him more than they ever did the Tories.