Blades v Scunthorpe 18/02/17

Home advantage and a great opportunity to pull away from them. This will be a tough game but I've got a good feeling about this particular match.

Scunthorpe have lost a bit of form of late but don't think that will make much difference as they'll be very fired up for this. This for both of is a massive massive game; one which will be like a cup final.

If we win this, we're getting closer. But will have to work very hard and not take anything for granted.

2-1 win.

They seem to have imploded of late. Less than three weeks ago they were a point in front of us with a game in hand now they're 5 points behind. Their fans seem to have lost faith and hope. Their attendance of 3,000 last night seems to reflect that

A draw would suit us more than them. Hopefully Bratfud will beat Bolton.

Good idea of Wilder's to give the young lad from Man Utd, O'Shea, Samir, Lavery, Lafferty and Done à start last night, we need strength in depth.

They seem to have imploded of late. Less than three weeks ago they were a point in front of us with a game in hand now they're 5 points behind. Their fans seem to have lost faith and hope. Their attendance of 3,000 last night seems to reflect that

Good idea of Wilder's to give the young lad from Man Utd, O'Shea, Samir, Lavery, Lafferty and Done à start last night, we need strength in depth.

Yes Scunthorpe do look like they've gone off rail a little, but don't want them to come an bite us on the yaris!

I forgot Bradford are playing Bolton... that's draw then lol

Smart move from Wilder giving them a run out... I really wanted Done to make an impact.

Your right about the draw being better for us... but wouldn't a win be fantastic! If we get points of the next two games this would be excellent. Obviously feet need to be firmly on the ground for all our remaining matches, so let's hope we beat them!

They sold 2,000 tickets for Saturday.

Huge game, if we can get 4 points out of the Scunthorpe and Bolton games I will be a very happy Blade.

Huge game, if we can get 4 points out of the Scunthorpe and Bolton games I will be a very happy Blade.

4 would be very good. 6 would be :clap:

I'd be happy with 2.

Ideally not lose either, especially this one. 8 points clear would be superb, 5 points clear is great too (happy to keep to this), 2 points clear start to worry again -scunny have game in hand too

If we win this, far less pressure against Bolton, and perhaps could win that too in that case.

That's an improvement on the few hundred that other clubs in this division usually bring

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 18:20 ----------

Yes Scunthorpe do look like they've gone off rail a little, but don't want them to come an bite us on the yaris!

I forgot Bradford are playing Bolton... that's draw then lol

Smart move from Wilder giving them a run out... I really wanted Done to make an impact.

Your right about the draw being better for us... but wouldn't a win be fantastic! If we get points of the next two games this would be excellent. Obviously feet need to be firmly on the ground for all our remaining matches, so let's hope we beat them!

I'd prefer Bratfud to beat Bolton. Done works really hard and sometimes his efforts go unappreciated but Billy Blade owes him a lot this season.

I think his poor finishing this season is the main reason for the criticism he receives.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 18:21 ----------

If we get 6 points off Scunny and Bolton I think that will settle the nerves.

Scunnys in freefall should be an easy win,2-0.

Should be a decent crowd , 25k ish ?

Big game Saturday hope the blades get 3 points

Saw on twitter that there's 30,000 going to be there at the weekend. I find that hard to believe.

Saw on twitter that there's 30,000 going to be there at the weekend. I find that hard to believe.

Can there be 30.000 without Scunthorpe bringing about 5.000? I say that because on Boxing Day the Gate was about 25.000 with just a few from Oldham on the Bramall Lane end, I'm sure the Westfield corner would have accommodated them and we could have had a full house.