Are we all snowflakes?

Not exactly sure what a snowflake is, I think its something about being a softie?

Are we now getting so softhat we are scared of Seagulls?

Oliver Colvile MP calls for seagull-proof new buildings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-38891008?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_daily_politics_and_sunday_politics&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=news_central

We should embrace the wildlife around us, we need to share this planet, not strip it bare.

Given that urban seagulls have more than doubled since 2000 I don't think we need to worry too much. They can be a bloody nuisance and they crap everywhere.

Snowflakes? It is the latest insult from the knuckle-draggers I think, or rather the wimps who tell the knuckle-draggers what to think.

But when snowflakes accumulate they create avalanches which sweep all before them.

Whereas Trumps are just smelly farts.

Snowflakes? It is the latest insult from the knuckle-draggers I think, or rather the wimps who tell the knuckle-draggers what to think.

But when snowflakes accumulate they create avalanches which sweep all before them.

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a term used to characterise young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. It is considered derogatory.(wiki)

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a term used to characterise young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. It is considered derogatory.(wiki)

That should have applied to my generation then.

We were quick to take offence, and were not really able to accept views different to our own.

Anyone who stood in our way was likely to end up with a smashed in nose, or worse.

The younger generation of today, far from being quick to take offence seem very acquiescent.

We would never have put up with fools like these we have ruling us today.

Just a reminder that Donald Trump is 70 years old

Just a reminder that Donald Trump is 70 years old

His problem comes from being super rich, today most people find it easier to complain, because its done online at home.

Please dont turn this into yet another Donald Trump thread.

Back on topic please.

Not exactly sure what a snowflake is, I think its something about being a softie?

Are we now getting so softhat we are scared of Seagulls?

Oliver Colvile MP calls for seagull-proof new buildings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-38891008?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_daily_politics_and_sunday_politics&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=news_central

We should embrace the wildlife around us, we need to share this planet, not strip it bare.

Embrace wildlife of course we should, but, Seagulls...pain in the backside and a danger.

They're like German Stuka's when the chicks hatch on the rooftops, where I live. I've seen small children run into the road to avoid Seagulls which dive bomb to within inches of people.

I suppose the locals don't help themselves though, because some bloody feed them.

That should have applied to my generation then.

We were quick to take offence, and were not really able to accept views different to our own.

Anyone who stood in our way was likely to end up with a smashed in nose, or worse.

The younger generation of today, far from being quick to take offence seem very acquiescent.

We would never have put up with fools like these we have ruling us today.

but you put up with the fools ruling you back then :hihi:

No. We are not beautiful snowflakes. We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world. Apparently...

but you put up with the fools ruling you back then :hihi:

No I don't put up with fools, especially those in Parliament today, and the loathsome creeps who call themselves brexiters.

I will never respect them, or their UKIP racist policies, driving us under the boot of the USA.

I will oppose them, and fight them while I have breath in my body.