Blades v AFC Wimbledon 04/02/17

Seeing as most Blades have disappeared I thought I'd create todays fixture thread.

Good opportunity to recapture the form that's got us to where we are. Still in a good position after a bit of a slump. New faces will hopefully see us go on another winning spree.

As always, it will be a game we've got to take control of and utilise our new signing Hanson - for £150k he'll be the signing of the season.

Patience is required but I'll say a 3-1 win.

We need a win to boost confidence,so I will take a scrappy win,but really I would like to see us win in style and throw the gauntlet down for the last 3rd of the season.A scrappy win will just be worth the 3 points we get,but we need to put in a performance that shows we can go anywhere in this division and expect to win,because we will need to do that from now on,otherwise we will be scrapping our way through to the end of the season and hoping things go for us.We will need to scrap,but we have to turn on the style that runs over most opposition and shows our promotion credentials,today is the perfect opportunity to do that,new players,modest opponents and a home game,run in starts here and we need to prove that we are a cut above everybody.

We need a win to boost confidence,so I will take a scrappy win,but really I would like to see us win in style and throw the gauntlet down for the last 3rd of the season.A scrappy win will just be worth the 3 points we get,but we need to put in a performance that shows we can go anywhere in this division and expect to win,because we will need to do that from now on,otherwise we will be scrapping our way through to the end of the season and hoping things go for us.We will need to scrap,but we have to turn on the style that runs over most opposition and shows our promotion credentials,today is the perfect opportunity to do that,new players,modest opponents and a home game,run in starts here and we need to prove that we are a cut above everybody.

Yes agreed, winning in such a way will send out a clear message. February is a very tough month, I know there's plenty of games even after February, but for me this month will tell me if we're really going to be promoted automatically or not. Do well this month it will give us so much confidence to go on and win the league.

1-0 Blades, Sharp...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Longy67

Debut goal, for the new boy..utb 2-0

Yes had a feeling he'd score!

Here they come...:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Great result, and others have gone our way too.....

Excellent result, and even sweeter Scunthorpe lost, Bolton drew... Onwards and upwards ;)

Lets hope it sends out a clear message!

Excellent result, and even sweeter Scunthorpe lost, Bolton drew... Onwards and upwards ;)

Lets hope it sends out a clear message!

Was it a good crowd did you have a clear view .

Was it a good crowd did you have a clear view .

Well samssong, as I mentioned before... I don't live in Sheffield, so it's difficult to go to homes games.

Tell you what though, our £150k signing scored today on his debut - great investment, it's looking better than the £10,000,000 you've spent so far. :hihi:

wow 9(nine) points clear of 3rd

owls we are nearly there!!!

Get the beers at Hillsborough ready