Wigan Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday 03/02/17

That's the date at the end of the title not our formation :hihi:

Will this be the debut of JR providing he's match fit, possibly on the bench.

After dropping a couple at Bristol this has to be three points Derby have a tough game so we could get back in the top 6 with a win, no easy games in this league but Wigan can't afford to sit back in their position.

0-4 (Rhodes 4) :hihi:

In reality I'll go for:

0-2

Will be able to watch it on TV instead of searching for a stream on here, it's on SS Mix which is free.

derby/leeds/Fulham all winning this week.

squeaky bum time especially if wigan win.

could be 10th by sat teatime

derby/leeds/Fulham all winning this week.

squeaky bum time especially if wigan win.

could be 10th by sat teatime

or if we win we could be 6th, so................infact 5th on goal difference?

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuum faster than the speed of light zzz:hihi:

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuum faster than the speed of light zzz:hihi:

youd think hed have more of a worry about a certain goalkeeping situation rather than where we might be or not be after one match LOL

Ý

youd think hed have more of a worry about a certain goalkeeping situation rather than where we might be or not be after one match LOL

I'm sure there's a Madness song I can recall, & a favourite fragrance, mmmm I'm sure they will come to me soon. ;)

Can't really afford to drop points in this game...should have won at Brizzle really...

Reading and Dirty Leeds keep winning games,so its imperative Wednesday start to string some wins together...

Team selection will be interesting...Does he start with Rhodes..?...Is Hooper fit..?..Do you bring in McManaman and Abdi..

Which-ever 11 CC selects should be too strong for Wigan...despite them having a decent little run of results in the league of late..

Fingers crossed..

playing for 6th place now,,2-0 to wigan,,,,,been disapointing season after last years good effort,,,,keep going lads ,you never know

A game we need to win to keep up with the play-off contenders. Like ourselves Wigan have brought in players in the transfer window so who knows how they will perform. I have to look on the positive side and say an Owls win 2-0,as for the line up is anybody,s guess. I would play - Westwood

Hunt, Lees, Loovens , Fox

Macmanaman, Jones, Reach

Forestieri

Winall Rhodes