Timbertop shirecliffe

Does anyone know what's happening with the timbertop digging around the car park and quite a few cars in the car park. Just wondering if anyone knows

I can't answer that but hopefully they will demolish it and build well needed homes for the homeless

Doesn't look like demolition, looks like something will open there

That land is crying out for redeveloping . could get a block of apartments on there. Probably be able to squeeze 10 flats on the plot , at say £ 500 per month, per unit . . Nice little earner for a private developer.

Looks like they are landscaping it at the moment they have fenced it all off and there seems to be at least 10 cars there most of the time

Someone on here said it was going to be a car lot as guy who owns Winchester car sales has supposed to have bought timber top

No that's the other rough ex boozer (magnet) at the top of southey hill what's being turned into a car lot apparently.

I am putting 2 and 2 together here but there is a lot of damaged cars in the car park I think it may be turned into a body repair garage. Either that or the digger driver is rubbish

Planning application submitted for change of use to hand car wash.

Planning application submitted for change of use to hand car wash.

:hihi: Sheffield must have the cleanest cars in Britain.