Percy Pud 2016 - places available!

We are proud to announce that we are the official partner charity for The Percy Pud 2016!

The Percy Pud is South Yorkshire’s most popular 10km each year which takes place on the first Sunday in December.

The event, a staple event in every Sheffield runner’s calendar, is sold out AGAIN but we have a chance for you to take part and raise money for local families affected by cancer.

Traditionally each finisher in the race receives a Christmas pudding for their efforts. Food and seasonal music are provided after the race. Of course, the route is not bad either.

For many, the Percy Pud signals the start of Christmas and this is your chance to get a space!

Register your interest here and one of the team will get back to you if you are successful. All we ask is for a £10 entry fee and that you guarantee you can raise at least £150 in sponsorship money – the more the better!

My daughter has entered this but unfortunately now has to work, is anyone interested in taking her place.

I'm not able to run on Sunday so can transfer my place if there's anyone out there who wants it. Call me on 0773 694 7735