VIP paedophile ring

I am absolutely astounded that the recent revelations about politicians, police and other powerful people abusing and raping children has not been the headline news in every paper and TV channel.

The details are truly horrific. Uniformed POLICE OFFICERS allegedly not only kept watch but took part in the rapes as recently as the 90's.

This is no different to the initial allegations against TV/Radio presenters and the Rotherham abuse where it was the publicity that gave victims the strength to come forward.

Yet in this case, it is almost radio silence.

What's going on??

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/26/vip-paedophile-ring-woman-waives-anonymity-link-politician-abuse

theres far to much of this comin out , and nothin seems to be done, the same has with cliff richard .

Nothing will come of any of it. The celebs were always just a smoke screen to hide this lot, now its coming out still nothing will be done about it. Maybe some more celebs will be accused and go on trial amid a public hysteria but the real pervs, the real nonces with clout will get away with it.

In order to convict you need proof. Not just the allegation.

In order to convict you need proof. Not just the allegation.

They had the proof in the case of Lord Jenner. Still no conviction.

I think the establishment will contrive to see that all offences remain 'alleged,' so that people like you can continue to turn a blind eye.

theres far to much of this comin out , and nothin seems to be done, the same has with cliff richard .

You do know that nothing at all has come out about Cliff Richard, don't you? :confused:

You do know that nothing at all has come out about Cliff Richard, don't you? :confused:

Cliff has big friends within the police and the bungled raid was done deliberately so as to make going near him in the future impossible. Some simple digging into Sir Cliffs past makes troubling reading. Anyone not aware of his murky past should acquaint themselves with it for a true picture.

All internet tittle-tattle, nothing concrete is out there. Yet.

All internet tittle-tattle, nothing concrete is out there. Yet.

Internet tittle-tattle?

It has been out there for years yet is only just being investigated seriously, in spite of endless complaints to the police by victims. I assure you there is plenty of evidence.

Nobody is saying X or Y is necessarily guilty, but that it needs to be tested in a court of law.

Why is that not happening?

It has been out there for years yet is only just being investigated seriously, in spite of endless complaints to the police by victims. I assure you there is plenty of evidence.

?

I meant in terms of Cliff Richard, not generally.

And now the Methodist church is in on it.

What I don't understand are the people who abused must surely believe in God if they're connected with the church? So if that's the case surely they know that they're going to hell for what they did?

Can I remind people that in the eyes of the law SF is part of the media, and that if you make an allegation YOU could end up in court alongside the site owner if the target of the comment decides that you have defamed them.

Allegations are just that- allegations. They are not proof that a crime even happened, even less so that the person named carried out that crime. They are a starting point for an investigation which may reveal anything from the allegation being false to proof of guilt against a named individual.

If you can't see that allegations and proof are two separate things and post accordingly then your stay on SF may be very brief.